Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by Nicht angemeldet (4)

topic: Question before I try to use  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
Nicht angemeldet #1
Member since Nov 2018 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I will be honnest. I looking for the best Wiki Software for my Project.
I know the Wikipedia comparison: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_software
topic: Question before I try to use  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
Nicht angemeldet #2
In reply to post ID 63637
Hmm the Question is how to set the Setting? I have no Root Access or Shell Access.
Nicht angemeldet #3
In reply to post ID 63583
How to to do that?
For example, you can disable the search function by setting $conf['disableactions']='search';
I haven't any Wiki installed yet.

I don't understand what you mean.
I heard that is possible to delete something in the History here: https://de.wiktionary.org/w/index.…?title=Zionist&ac… permanently without any record or evidence. Can the dokuwiki it do to?

Can I use multible domains? Like -> Enzyklopädie.domain.at, Encyclopedia.domain.at ?
Nicht angemeldet #4
Subject: Question before I try to use
Hi
I need a Wiki to Publish my View of the World. The Company I will write about will not be amused to see a List with Accidents the had.
So I dont care about there opinion. The Point is in the well Known Wikipedia a Group Edit Articles to there own Opinion and nobody could do anything against.
So how does the Backend look in the "dokuwiki"? Can I select somewhere that only Register User can Edit something?
I guess the "common" Features like Delete without an Record exist here to?
I will install the Wiki Software on a Subdomain on my Hoster. Are any problems with?
Sure SSL will be active all time.
Thanks
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-26, 18:04:56 (UTC +02:00)