Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by cgalo (4)

topic: Statistics Plugin Errors (Database seems to connect well, but weird error messages appear)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cgalo #1
Member since Nov 2018 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Statistics Plugin Errors
I am running a fresh installation of DokuWiki from a bitnami LAMP stack launched on Google Cloud Platform (Release 2018-04-22b "Greebo"). The only plugin I have installed, aside from the bundled ones, is the Statistics plugin (https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:statistics)

I've followed the documentation on connecting a mysql db to the DokuWiki plugin and it seems like it is working because some stats are generated and graphics too.

BUT

I get the following error message when saving a page and I have no idea on how to even start troubleshooting.
DB Error: Field 'dt' doesn't have a default value REPLACE INTO stats_lastseen SET `user` = 'admin'

I also get this message on my dashboard!
DB Error: Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'stats.B.ref' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by SELECT COUNT(*) as cnt, ref as url FROM stats_access as B, stats_refseen as A WHERE A.dt >= '2019-08-07 00:00:00' AND A.dt <= '2019-08-07 23:59:59' AND ua_type = 'browser' AND ref_type = 'external' AND A.ref_md5 = B.ref_md5 GROUP BY A.ref_md5 ORDER BY cnt DESC, url LIMIT 0,16

Anybody have any clues?

I think an issue might be the following: I am using mysql and not mariadb
/opt/bitnami/mysql/bin/mysql.bin  Ver 8.0.16 for linux-glibc2.12 on x86_64 (MySQL Community Server - GPL)
topic: Bootstrap3 page width (Changing the width of the main content container, regardless of sidebar settings.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
cgalo #2
In reply to post ID 65893
The following works pretty well.

All the content in the site, including header and footer content, now fit in the specified width percentage.

The page content, takes up the width percentage specified, but as a percentage of the specified percentage. (e.g. 80% of 80%)

I also experimented and enabled a sidebar. No issues, in fact, the main page content is just pushed to either side comfortably.

Check it out at cg.fulaus.com!

@media (min-width: 768px) {
    .container {
        width:90%;
    }
}

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .container {
        width:85%;
    }
}

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .container {
        width:80%;
    }
}

There are some caveats: The dokuwiki style tools layout doesn't move to the border of the content. TOC button also doesn't stick inside. Config settings table layout becomes a mess.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2019-05-07, 00:44 by cgalo.
Edit reason: I just learnt that element order matters in css. Who would've thought
topic: Bootstrap3 page width (Changing the width of the main content container, regardless of sidebar settings.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
cgalo #3
In reply to post ID 65891
Nice, I had stumbled upon that thread before.

I was wondering if there is a way of not losing the mobile capability. (Why would it lose its mobile capability?)

Is there a way of getting a more conventional fix? Like, what documentation should I read?
cgalo #4
Subject: Bootstrap3 page width
Hi,

I am wondering how I can change the width of the main container/page/content/panel. I really like the desktop width that is set when both sidebars are active, like in this wiki: smw.fulaus.com. I would like to have the width set like that without having to enable both sidebars

If the navbar content, breadcrumbs area width, and footer can also fall within the same horizontal range, that would be nice too. Whatever is easiest. Of course, this shouldn't affect the mobile site.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-14, 08:16:46 (UTC +01:00)