Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 27  28  29  next 

All posts by schplurtz (424)

topic: Syntax plugin: pass data from PHP to JavaScript without an inline script  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
schplurtz (Moderator) #1
Member since Nov 2009 · 427 posts · Location: France, Finistère
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
3.  You can also set JSINFO values in a syntax plugin. It's not something I've used myself, so I did some tests and found that this works only in the handle method,
What about the cache ? Syntax plugins are not called when DW serves pages from cache. But JSINFO is not cached. So this wouldn't work.
topic: Syntax plugin: pass data from PHP to JavaScript without an inline script  in the forum: General Help and Support Development
schplurtz (Moderator) #2
In reply to post ID 66214
Hi,

I am by no mean expert in JS in dokuwiki, so take my advice for what it's worth...

AJAX requests are handled by action plugins. Syntax is handled by syntax plugins. How will these 2 different components communicate ? I mean, how will you pass parsing results from the syntax plugin to the action plugin ? they are not even run by the same script. Syntax plugins are triggered by doku.php, while AJAX are run by lib/exe/ajax.php. So you'll have to store some data somewhere; maybe in the page metadata or some database of yours... AJAX puts more load on the server, and will add delay in page rendering.

You can't use JSINFO in syntax plugins (well, you could, but it would have no effect as it would be too late). JSINFO is available in action plugins. Once again, how will you pass data from your syntax plugin to the action plugin ?

the devel/javascript page states that you "should avoid mixing JavaScript and XHTML.", not that you mustn't mix them.

I'm afraid there is little choice but to inline your JS. Don't despair though, others are doing it too. For example, the very popular indexmenu plugin does that, and has been doing it for years : See the code in _jstree() called by _indexmenu() called by render() in syntax/indexmenu.php.
topic: authad L'authentification est temporairement indisponible.  in the forum: Non-English Discussion French discussion
schplurtz (Moderator) #3
In reply to post ID 66135
Bonjour,

Désolé de ne pas avoir pu t'aider davantage. Disons que c'est encore un point obscure qui va rester pas clair.
L'essentiel est que tout fonctionne.
topic: authad L'authentification est temporairement indisponible.  in the forum: Non-English Discussion French discussion
schplurtz (Moderator) #4
In reply to post ID 66070
Bonsoir.
Là encore c'est étrange. même réglage mais ça ne fonctionne pas. Là encore je ne sais quoi penser.
En plus j'utilise pas AD, donc je peux pas trop t'aider.

invalid credentials; c'est clair : identifiant/mot-de-passe invalide...
C'est idiot, mais est-ce que tu as essayé de ressaisir, sans copier/coller les identifiants et mots de passe ?

Est-ce que   $conf['plugin']['authad']['debug'] = 1; donne quelques informations ?

Les journaux du serveur web sont-ils disponibles ? y a-t-il des trucs dedans ?

Sinon : qq'un d'autre ?
topic: SSO in Dokuwiki using auth_mellon  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
schplurtz (Moderator) #5
In reply to post ID 66065
If "you" means me, the answer is no. I don't use SSO, so can't help.
If "you" means "someone on the forum", the answer is "wait and see".

One thing though. I may be completely wrong, but SSO is a generic term backed by various technologies (see Wikipedia arcticle on SSO) and I don't think the SSO offered by auth_ldap has anything to do with SSO as offered by mod_auth_mellon. auth_ldap SSO is about kerberos/windows-AD, while mod_auth_mellon is about SAML. You can't mix both (I think). There exists a SAML auth plugin for DokuWiki ; it's based on simpleSAMLphp though, not mod_auth_mellon.
topic: Splash page different from rest of website  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
schplurtz (Moderator) #6
In reply to post ID 66061
Hi,
I don't see any particular problem. Keep your wiki at the root of your site, and add your start page as index.html in the same directory as Doku. That should work.
Eventually, you may use one of the redirect plugins to redirect :start to /index.html. mredirect is really easy to use.
topic: SSO in Dokuwiki using auth_mellon  in the forum: General Help and Support Server Setup
schplurtz (Moderator) #7
In reply to post ID 66059
welcome
please do not post the same question in all subforums you can think of. I deleted 3 other exactly identical posts.
topic: Disable Display Of pageId From Dokuwiki Default Template  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
schplurtz (Moderator) #8
In reply to post ID 66020
Not that I know. But you can remove it with a bit of css.
Add this to conf/userstyle.css (create the file if needed)

div#dokuwiki__content div.pageId {
  display: none;
}

Clear your browser cache and reload the page.

PS
Could you paste a link to just the image, not the full imgur site ? I did not watch GOT S08E05 yet and was almost spoiled by some kind of notes on the site.
topic: Install as Personal Wiki on LocalHost (Personal Computer)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
schplurtz (Moderator) #9
In reply to post ID 66016
Another important point not listed in https://www.dokuwiki.org/security#move_directories_out_of_… was to remember to run sudo chown -hR www-data: /mydrive/mywiki/ again to include the new location.
Hum... sudo mv should have preserved ownership. Did you copy instead of move ? Anyway, you're right. There should be warning about the preservation of the files' security attributes. I just can't find a generic sentence to add right now. Need more coffee.
topic: Install as Personal Wiki on LocalHost (Personal Computer)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
schplurtz (Moderator) #10
In reply to post ID 66010
What do you think?
https://forum.dokuwiki.org/post/65997
topic: Migrating Only Required & Necessary Data To New Install  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
schplurtz (Moderator) #11
In reply to post ID 66000
local.php is important as cziehr wrote. As you intend to recreate the settings with the configuration manager, there is no real need to copy it. Keeping it as a reference may be a goog idea though.

There are other files that you may be interested in keeping/copying/examining : All the local files that require manual edit.
  • inc/preload.php if it exists. May contain important settings.
    See https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:preload
  • conf/plugins.protected.php if it exits. May contain important settings.
     See https://www.dokuwiki.org/config#enabling_disabling_plugins
  • conf/local.protected.php if it exists. May contain important settings.
     See https://www.dokuwiki.org/config#configuration_options

Other non essential files include :
  • all translation override, if any.
     See https://www.dokuwiki.org/localization#changing_some_locali…
  • conf/userstyle.css conf/userall.css conf/userscript.js
  • other conf .local files (except plugins.local.php which is handled by the plugin manager),
     such as conf/entities.local.conf conf/mime.local.conf conf/interwiki.local.conf
schplurtz (Moderator) #12
In reply to post ID 66003
This is possible. You first have to install the wiki in its standard place. Then, once you have a working wiki, you may manually move dokuwiki data folder to any location.

This is indeed recommended as it adds extra security. See security#move_directories_out_of_docroot for the full details.

If your questoin is about moving the whole wiki, engine and data, out of /var/www/html, then this is also possible but it requires more work as you need to reconfigure apache. See cziehr answer.
schplurtz (Moderator) #13
In reply to post ID 65999
Bonjour,

Ouch. Jamais vu un tel message. Je ne sais pas trop quoi penser...
Est-ce qu'il y a un fichier conf/users.auth.php dont le contenu ressemble à ceci ?
# users.auth.php
# <?php exit()?>
# Don't modify the lines above
#
# Userfile
#
# Format:
#
# login:passwordhash:Real Name:email:groups,comma,separated

compte1:$1$nEfZ4EYDTHEq6Be$qjkfhg537jkfhg0:Nom du compte:adresse@example.com:groupe1,groupe2

Je n'ai fait que répondre à la question en fin de ton premier post. Mais il y a un élément intéressant que j'ai un peu zappé :
PHP LDAP extension not found.
L'extension PHP LDAP a été supprimée, pourquoi ?
Réinstaller l'extension PHP LDAP pourrait bien résoudre (au moins une partie) de tes problèmes.

Schplurtz.
schplurtz (Moderator) #14
In reply to post ID 65995
maybe the instructions in https://www.dokuwiki.org/install aren't so clear, or maybe too generic,  and https://www.dokuwiki.org/install:debian is a bit outdated...

Just before you continue, you may want to add a few packages :
sudo apt install php-mbstring php-gd php-xml php-intl php-mcrypt
sudo apt install php-sqlite3 # optional
sudo apt install imagemagick # optional

Where is my webspace?
On debian9,  webspace directory is /var/www/html. Either extract your files directly in there, and your wiki will appear at http://localhost/, or create a subdirectory, say mydoku where  you will extract the archive to have your wiki at http://localhost/mydoku.

When the files are in /var/www/html ... give them to the www-data user. in a terminal run :
sudo chown -hR www-data: /var/www/html

When done, point your browser to http://localhost/install.php (or http://localhost/mydoku/install.php), and complete the initial setup.
schplurtz (Moderator) #15
In reply to post ID 65961
Bonjour,

comment me reconnecter ou désactiver authad !!!
L'un des fichiers conf/local.php ou conf/local.protected.php (ce dernier peut ne pas exister) contient une ligne du genre :
$conf['authtype'] = 'authad';
Il suffit de commenter (insérer // au début de la ligne) ou supprimer cette ligne pour que DokuWiki reprenne son système d'authentification par défaut. Ensuite, si tu ne connais plus le compte d'administration qui a été créé lors de l'installation initiale, ou son mot de passe, toutes les solutions possibles sont dans la page Mot de passe oublié. La dernière proposition est sans doute celle qui t'intéresse.

Schplurtz

PS.
Pour éviter de ne pas pouvoir se connecter en cas de problème avec authad, on peut utiliser authchained, qui permet d'utiliser deux systèmes différents à la suite. On peut ainsi s'assurer d'un utilisateur local toujours disponible. Éventuellement pour plus tard...
This post was edited on 2019-05-11, 12:40 by schplurtz.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 27  28  29  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-27, 13:54:56 (UTC +02:00)