Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by cstandard (3)

topic: Subscription E-mails (Only one user receives change notifications even when multiple users have subscribed to the page)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
cstandard #1
Member since Feb 2019 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Subscription E-mails
By using the SMTP extension, I have been able to get notifications and subscriptions working just fine . . . except for one detail.  Only one "subscriber" to a page is receiving change notifications even when multiple users have subscribed to the page.  The others receive nothing at all.  Has anyone had a similar problem.  If so, please help me to find a solution.  I continue to be impressed with DokuWiki, and I am hoping to find a workable solution soon.  Thanks in advance.
topic: email notification ignores subscribe_time  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
cstandard #2
In reply to post ID 62829
Did you have to do anything special to get the notification or subscription feature to work?  I cannot get either one to work, although the new user and password notifications do work exactly as expected.  Any help would be appreciated.  There are some very old threads about this, but since your configuration is actually working, I would sure like to know whether you are doing anything special.  Thanks.
topic: No subscription emails, but 'notify' address does receive mail  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
cstandard #3
In reply to post ID 51357
Have you had any further success on the subscription e-mail capability?  I have a similar or the same problem.  Notification e-mails go out fine for new users, but subscription e-mails for changes to pages do not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-16, 06:51:03 (UTC +02:00)