Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by dobunzli (4)

topic: [SOLVED] dw2pdf: creating a print style sheet that exports table header grey background  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
dobunzli #1
Member since Apr 2019 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hello,

Just in case, adding the following code in the lib/plugins/dw2pdf/tpl/newtemplate/style.css file did the trick.

th {
    text-align: left;
    background-color: #eeeeee ;
}
topic: Not able to modify "lib" folder and its content  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
dobunzli #2
In reply to post ID 65726
The lib folder does not exist anymore and you can't rename lib_new to lib but any other name is OK ?

Yes exactly...

Thanks for your answer. I will ask again the server administrator.
But do you have an explanation why it is doing that only with the "lib" folder and not the other folders ?
topic: [SOLVED] dw2pdf: creating a print style sheet that exports table header grey background  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
dobunzli #3
Subject: [SOLVED] dw2pdf: creating a print style sheet that exports table header grey background
Hello,

I wish to be able to print on the exported pdf the grey background of Dokuwiki's header table
See https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki-plugin-dw2pdf/issue….

I have read the documentation, but my knowledge is not enough good to achieve this. I imagined that I have to modify the lib/plugins/dw2pdf/tpl/newtemplate/style.css file

But what do I have to add ?
Adding something like this doesn't work:

td.pdf {
    text-align:center;
    background:grey;
    color:black};
}

Can someone help me ? Thanks in advance
This post was edited on 2019-04-20, 18:21 by dobunzli.
topic: Not able to modify "lib" folder and its content  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
dobunzli #4
Subject: Not able to modify "lib" folder and its content
Hello,

I wish to replace some files in my "lib" directory (see https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki-plugin-dw2pdf/issue…).

Problem is that each time that I try to suppress, replace, modify the name of the "lib" folder or any of its folder/file I receive a "550 error permission denied".
I have contacted the server administrator. With his admin account he can do it, but not me. He changed the permissions of this folder and content to 777, but still the same error.

I asked him to erase the existing "lib" folder and uploaded a new "lib" folder named "lib_new" in the Dokuwiki main folder. When I try to rename it to "lib" I receive the 550 error. Whereas if I change it to any other name, it will work.

I can install and update plugins from the dokuwiki administrator console

Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.
This post was edited on 2019-04-17, 17:39 by dobunzli.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-16, 07:51:43 (UTC +02:00)