Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by jknappen (2)

topic: Installation Problems with the current dokuwiki version  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
jknappen #1
Member since Jun 2019 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Thanks, schplurtz, I added the following line to
dokuwiki/conf/users.auth.php

loeschmich:$1$4fd0ad31$.cId7p1uxI4a.RcrH81On0:-:-:admin,user

And a login with "loeschmich" still failed.
topic: Installation Problems with the current dokuwiki version  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
jknappen #2
Member since Jun 2019 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Installation Problems with the current dokuwiki version
I want to install the current version of dokuwiki (2018-04-22b "Greebo") in a somewhat peculiar environment:

I have no root access to the server, but only a user that is in the same group as the web server. The operating system is Linux and the Webserver is Apache2, php is version 7.2.15.

I was able to unpack the files, and after fixing some permissions I was able to do the installation and the creation of a root user.

After this step, I am asked to log in and the login fails consistently. Trying to set a new password for my superuser account also fails with the error message

Sorry, we can't find this user in our database.

I can find only the following warning in errors/phperror.log:

[14-Jun-2019 14:25:00 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/SFB1102TWO/index.php on line 8

What can be the cause of this behaviour? How can I (or the system admistrator) fix it?

P.S. I am running some other older dokuwikis in the same environment (not upgraded yet) that work without problems.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2019-06-14, 18:13 by jknappen.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-15, 16:13:53 (UTC +02:00)