Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by Ithrael (4)

topic: AuthAD and Local admin/user  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Ithrael #1
Member for 2 months · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Thanks !
With authchained plugin everything works great ! Thank u so much.

For future generation after install authchained plugin, i will put below lines in /dokuwiki/conf/local.php

$conf['useacl'] = 1;
$conf['authtype'] = 'authchained';
$conf['plugin']['authchained']['authtypes'] = 'authad:authplain';
topic: AuthAD and Local admin/user  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Ithrael #2
In reply to post ID 66554
Thx Schplurtz and cziehr for reply.

Unfortunatelly, the authad plugin can't read correctly the AD group. It doesn't give the admin privileges. I don't know why, I tried with documentation and it doesn't work ;(

I will try with Shplurtz solution. I give you my result later :)
This post was edited on 2019-06-19, 09:46 by Ithrael.
Ithrael #3
In reply to post ID 66546
Hey thx for answer.

Have you got any idea? What should I do to give some users from Active Directory, admin rights?
Ithrael #4
Subject: AuthAD and Local admin/user
Hello,
I set up Ubuntuserver where i installed and configured DokuWiki. Everything is working fine.

Today I try to configure and turn on ActiveDirectory Authentication. And I stuck on such problem.

I use Active Directory Auth Plugin (docs: https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:authad).
And after i configure and turn on authad, I Can login on domain account (without admin rights). But unfortunatelly i cant login on my administrator account (local dokuwiki account created during instalation).

This is my local.php file:

$conf['title'] = 'MY KB NAME ********';
$conf['template'] = 'bootstrap3';
$conf['license'] = 'gnufdl';
$conf['allowdebug'] = 1;
$conf['useacl'] = 1;
$conf['disableactions'] = 'register,profile_delete';
$conf['superuser'] = '@admin';
$conf['send404'] = 1;
$conf['plugin']['authad']['account_suffix'] = '******';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['base_dn'] = 'OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness,DC=****,DC=****';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['domain_controllers'] = '******';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['admin_username'] = '******';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['admin_password'] = '******';
$conf['plugin']['authad']['debug'] = 1;
$conf['tpl']['bootstrap3']['socialShareProviders'] = 'facebook,linkedin,pinterest,whatsapp,reddit,twitter,telegram,yammer,google-plus';

// end auto-generated content

Ok and hesre is my question. How can i get access to my account (outside domain) f.e. Administrator. Right now, i get login on domain users but without admin rights...I need it during my work... But i need ActiveDirectoru authorization at the same time.
What should i do?

EDITED:
I've tried to create new local user, and then give him admin group...But with no possitive result :/

Sorry for my english.
This post was edited on 2019-06-17, 15:35 by Ithrael.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-19, 16:17:38 (UTC +02:00)