Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by anegru (5)

topic: Making a colored row to separate groups  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
anegru #1
Member since Jul 2019 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Making a colored row to separate groups
I'm trying to separate a table into multiple groups, while still being part of the same table. I was wondering if there is a way to create a table row that is colored (grey for example) to separate the groups. I currently have just a blank row separating them but I would really like if the row could be colored. Let me know what you wizards think!

P.S. I don't have access to add plugins so I have to try and do it without adding additional plugins
topic: Changing Data Plugin Field Aliases on bureaucracy submit action?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
anegru #2
Subject: Changing Data Plugin Field Aliases on bureaucracy submit action?
I'm trying to create a page where users will be able to create pages for devices within their workgroup that will be visible to that group upon creation and visible to end-users upon transition to final project phase (addAcl / delAcl). That part of the site works as expected, but the site should also allow a user to request access to a page that they feel they should be able to access. one of the selection boxes should contain every device that has already been created and should be able to fill the device names dynamically (ie. when a new device page is created, it should appear in the selection box for users to request. I've noticed that the Data plugin can work with the Bureaucracy plugin to achieve this function, but is there a way for the page creation to add the device name to the field alias used for the selection box automatically?
topic: Calling a function from another PHP script?  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
anegru #3
In reply to post ID 66990
That helped a lot. Thanks again for your quick response! My site is coming together quite nicely now. So I have a page creation and page transition form set up on an admin page that can be accessed from another page where regular users can request access to projects that they are currently not a part of and cannot see.

The form will have a drop down menu with all the device names listed and another drop down menu with the reason why the user wants access. The request form is then sent by email action to the admin group. I'm currently trying to make the device drop down menu be dynamically filled from the devices namespaces that currently exist in the project_list namespace. That way, when a new device is added, the menu will include that device in the list.

I've been looking at the data plugin as it is included in the site I am working on but I am not sure how to proceed. Should I use a script action and modify a page field alias to include the device name after the user creates a new page? Let me know what you think and again, thank you so much for your continued help!
topic: Calling a function from another PHP script?  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
anegru #4
In reply to post ID 66934
This worked completely! Thank you. Now its time to figure out a way in which only users in a particular group can call the script (In case anyone decides to call the script from another form). I've been looking into using the $INFO array but I seem to be having difficulties displaying it. If this is a separate issue and needs to be in a different post I will gladly do that as well. Let me know if you have any questions or need clarification!
anegru #5
Subject: Calling a function from another PHP script?
So I am trying to make a script that will automatically add an Acl for a user based on information taken from a bureaucracy form. I'm trying to use remote.php since it has addAcl and delAcl functions in it. I tried using include 'remote.php' and require 'remote.php' but with either one I will get an error in Dokuwiki that says 

'Call to undefined function _getMethods() in C:\Users\...\dokuwiki\Main1\conf\plugin\bureaucracy\getpage.php on line 24'

I was wondering if there is a way to make my script recognize a function inside of another script and use it without having to import that function directly into the script. The site I am working on is internal so XML-RPC wouldn't make sense in this case... If someone knows an answer or even has suggestions to try please do!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-18, 18:55:23 (UTC +01:00)