Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by ericinadelaide (3)

topic: Create a report (at call) of pages by creation/edit date or date range  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
ericinadelaide #1
Member since Jul 2019 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Quote by andi on 2019-07-25, 21:27:
Quote by ericinadelaide on 2019-07-23, 09:13:
Is there a plugin or a script that I could run manually or automate it to run regularly/periodically?

Check the watchcycle plugin

And that is a good one, too!  Thank you.

Eric
topic: Create a report (at call) of pages by creation/edit date or date range  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
ericinadelaide #2
In reply to post ID 66956
Thanks, Martin - it gives me a start

I sort of thought someone would have already created something.  Wikis are notorious for amassing old/obsolete pages and a report like this would be a handy way to spot pages that needed review/updating or deletion.

If I come up with something fancy and self contained I will spread the word :)
ericinadelaide #3
Subject: Create a report (at call) of pages by creation/edit date or date range
I have Googled and searched these forums but I can't find a simple search a Wiki to produce a report of pages created or edited on a date or within a date range.

I want to use this for version control where I can find and revise or clean out old documents/pages.

Is there a plugin or a script that I could run manually or automate it to run regularly/periodically?

Any help is much appreciated
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-17, 08:40:23 (UTC +01:00)