Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by teddydoors (26)

topic: "Add new section" plugin  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
teddydoors #1
Member for 3 months · 26 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: "Add new section" plugin
The plugin should generate a button called "add new section" at the end of a wiki page.
When the user clicks on that button, a "section" editor window will appear with some pre-fetched strings like:

=====Type your headline here =====

Write your content here

The headline should be the same as the most recent section.
topic: List newly created pages with first image.  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
teddydoors #2
Subject: List newly created pages with first image.
I can see the plugin:changes can list pages nicely, but the plugin itself does not include the image or thumbnail of each page.

Theoretically, a combo of plugins like Pagelist and PageImage will do, but PageImage is not functional anymore.

So, please, if you have time, develop this feature.
topic: [Solved]How to inherit users from another Dokuwiki installation?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
teddydoors #3
In reply to post ID 67826
Thank you very much.

I know that I have to disable registration on site B, and thanks for hinting me about account modification. Now I will create another event that any user account modification on site A will copy the user file to site B.
topic: [Solved]How to inherit users from another Dokuwiki installation?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
teddydoors #4
In reply to post ID 67822
I used a different method and succeeded

Simply trigger an event to copy the user list file (ie, conf/users.auth.php) from A site to B site when a user registers his profile successfully.
teddydoors #5
In reply to post ID 67820
I finally found a way.

Adding these codes to the file inc/preload.php
where ABCD is the location base of the wiki site you want to inherit from

$config_cascade['plainauth.users'] = array(
    'default'   => '/ABCD/conf/users.auth.php',
);

But, my blogging plugin now show errors because "SQLite & PDO SQLite support" is missing. Not sure this is the consequence.

Hmmmmmm
teddydoors #6
Subject: [Solved]How to inherit users from another Dokuwiki installation?
Sorry if I bother you much.

I'm installing two separate Dokuwiki packages. One is a normal wiki site, and the other one is for blogging (I think I love Dokuwiki).
How can I configure so that the blog site can inherit the users from the wiki site (or vice versa)?
Or, are symlinks helpful in this case?

I realize that even dokuwiki.org inherits users from this forum. So, I know that it is possible.

If this is feasible, it can save me a lot of works, instead of spending long hours understanding related issues, plugins and whatsoever.
This post was edited on 2019-11-21, 18:19 by teddydoors.
topic: [Solved] How to change the admin mail address in user registration?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
teddydoors #7
In reply to post ID 67811
Perfect!
topic: How to disable smileys?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
teddydoors #8
In reply to post ID 67813
One way (that admins won't advise) is that you can delete the smiley array in the file inc/toolbar.php

This way, smileys will reappear the next Dokuwiki update.
topic: Need to edit Login/Registration page to unify users in a farm wiki site.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
teddydoors #9
In reply to post ID 67803
Hello,

I succeeded in adding more contents in the registration and login form.

I have a minor question.

By default, if registration is successful, a message of success will show up, and a login form will be triggered.

It may seem silly, but I want to edit out the post-registration "login form". Where can I delete that "event"?
topic: [Solved] How to change the admin mail address in user registration?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
teddydoors #10
Subject: [Solved] How to change the admin mail address in user registration?
I have several email accounts with my webhosting provider:
Ex: webmaster@ProjectA.com
webmaster@PlanB.com,...
And a default systematic email , say, accountname@mywebhost.com.

When a user registers an account in my wiki site, all mails are sent from the default email account accountname@mywebhost.com.

Actually, they should be from webmaster@PlanB.com.

So, how can I change?
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2019-11-21, 09:12 by teddydoors.
topic: Need to edit Login/Registration page to unify users in a farm wiki site.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
teddydoors #11
In reply to post ID 67800
Thank you.

Your hint is very helpful.
teddydoors #12
Subject: Need to edit Login/Registration page to unify users in a farm wiki site.
Hello,

I have a farm wiki site with animals as subdomains. What you expect from a farm-animal wiki site is that it has the same user database for every animal subdomain.

The problem is that each animal has its own user lists.

I'm using Farmer plugin. Although we can use the option to inherit users from the farmer's list, the registration page is for the animal site only.

The only way (I think) is to force the visitors to register at the farmer site.

So I desperately need to customize the login/registration page, just to edit some URLs in there, so that the visitors can go the chosen farmer's registration page.

I'm not looking for a locationalization option.

Thank you in advance.
topic: [Solved] Romanization or deaccent for unsupported languages  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
teddydoors #13
In reply to post ID 67729
I'm still learning.
And for a lazy person, tweaking some source codes is easier  :-D

This is what I put in that file just in case you may need to update the future version.

//Vietnamese

'À'=>'a','Á'=>'a','Ả'=>'a','Ã'=>'a','Ạ'=>'a','à'=>'a','á'=>'a','ả'=>'a','ã'=>'a','ạ'=>'a',
'Ă'=>'a','ă'>'a','Â'=>'a','â'=>'a',
'Ằ'=>'a','Ắ'=>'a','Ẳ'=>'a','Ẵ'=>'a','Ặ'=>'a','ằ'=>'a','ắ'=>'a','ẳ'=>'a','ẵ'=>'a','ặ'=>'a',
'Ầ'=>'a','Ấ'=>'a','Ẩ'=>'a','Ẫ'=>'a','Ậ'=>'a','ầ'=>'a','ấ'=>'a','ẩ'=>'a','ẫ'=>'a','ậ'=>'a',

'Đ'=>'d','đ'=>'d',
'È'=>'e','É'=>'e','Ẻ'=>'e','Ẽ'=>'e','Ẹ'=>'e','è'=>'e','é'=>'e','ẻ'=>'e','ẽ'=>'e','ẹ'=>'e',
'Ê'=>'e','ê'=>'e',
'Ề'=>'e','Ế'=>'e','Ể'=>'e','Ể'=>'e','Ệ'=>'e','ề'=>'e','Ế'=>'e','Ể'=>'e','Ễ'=>'e','Ệ'=>'e',
'Ì'=>'i','Í'=>'i','Ì'=>'i','Ĩ'=>'i','Ị'=>'i','ì'=>'i','í'=>'i','ỉ'=>'i','ĩ'=>'i','ị'=>'i',

'Ô'=>'o','ô'=>'o','Ơ'=>'o','ơ'=>'o',
'Ồ'=>'o','Ố'=>'o','Ổ'=>'o','Ỗ'=>'o','Ộ'=>'o','ồ'=>'o','ố'=>'o','ổ'=>'o','ỗ'=>'o','ộ'=>'o',
'Ờ'=>'o','Ớ'=>'o','Ở'=>'o','Ỡ'=>'o','Ợ'=>'o','ờ'=>'o','ớ'=>'o','ở'=>'o','ỡ'=>'o','ợ'=>'o',
'Ư'=>'u','ư'=>'u',
'Ừ'=>'u','Ứ'=>'u','Ử'=>'u','Ữ'=>'u','Ự'=>'u','ừ'=>'u','ứ'=>'u','ử'=>'u','ữ'=>'u','ự'=>'u',
'Ỳ'=>'y','Ý'=>'y','Ỷ'=>'y','Ỹ'=>'y','Ỵ'=>'y','ỳ'=>'y','ý'=>'y','ỷ'=>'y','ỹ'=>'y','ỵ'=>'y',
topic: [Solved] How to "completely" remove external link icons?  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
teddydoors #14
In reply to post ID 67714
Thank you.

Initially I think it won't work, but after recaching, it does.

Thanks.
topic: [Solved] Defining Interwiki links in farm-animal wiki site using subdomains  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
teddydoors #15
In reply to post ID 67720
Thank you. You understand me correctly  :-D

I will try if things can be done easily with your hints.

Thanks.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-18, 07:23:43 (UTC +01:00)