Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by gliderman (3)

topic: How to insert same text in different pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
gliderman #1
Member for 2 months · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I've adopted the include plugin which perfectly doesn't the job. I 've tested the textinsert plugin, which for simple uses does the same as 'include'. Many thanks, G
topic: How to insert same text in different pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
gliderman #2
Subject: How to insert same text in different pages
Hello,
a very simple question but I couldn't find the answer in the forum.
I have a bunch of pages starting with exactly the same text. How to refer to this text to avoid copying it hard in all the pages ?
Thanks, G
topic: Fetching private files  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
gliderman #3
Subject: Fetching private files
Hello,

when a user try do access a private page of a dokuwiki, the user gets a polite
Permission Denied
Sorry, you don't have enough rights to continue.

But if the user is given a link to a private file for download, a simple 'Forbidden' is dropped by inc/fetch.functions.php, which is a little bit harsh and not making your wiki very popular. I'm reluctant to modify lib/exe/fetch.php  and function checkFileStatus in inc/fetch.functions.php to at least diisplay a link to the login page with a redirect to download the file  (my dokuwiki use phpbb authentication method).

Is there a plugin to manage  this situation smoothly? Or another solution ?

Thank you, G
This post was edited on 2019-11-13, 19:48 by gliderman.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-18, 07:44:56 (UTC +01:00)