Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by jwu (7)

topic: plugin not showing after the manual install  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
jwu #1
Member for 2 months · 7 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
cycle IIS afterward: I restarted IIS after unpackaging the plugin and rename the directory using the base name.

:)
topic: ckgedit not showing up (chkedit is not working at all, edit-page is empty)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
jwu #2
In reply to post ID 67330
Hi, Martin...I am struggling to get the ckgedit to work as well.  Where is the setting userewrite?  Thanks!
topic: plugin not showing after the manual install  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
jwu #3
Subject: plugin not showing after the manual install
Platform: Windows

I manually unzip the package of ckgedit plugin into lib\plugins directory.

I have changed the directory name to the base name.

I even cycle IIS afterward, but the plugin doesn't appear to work nor does it show up in the Extension Manager.

Any idea?
topic: Error from the Extension Manager - Uploading the file failed (1)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
jwu #4
In reply to post ID 67890
The search tab has an error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\DEVCMAP\inetpub\wwwroot\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\extension\helper\repository.php on line 131
Nothing was found.
topic: Error from the Extension Manager - Uploading the file failed (1)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
jwu #5
In reply to post ID 67890
the page says it's enabled and I can see the both the header and the library version.

I have stopped messing with it and manually copy the plugin to the lib\plugins directory.  However, I don't see the plugin in the Extension Manager.  I guess something else is wrong.  Perhaps, I should start another thread on that.
jwu #6
In reply to post ID 67888
openssl was enabled for php
jwu #7
Subject: Error from the Extension Manager - Uploading the file failed (1)
When I tried to install the extension via the Upload Extension feature.  I got this error.

Uploading the file failed (1)
This post was edited 5 times, last on 2019-12-05, 16:25 by jwu.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-18, 07:47:32 (UTC +01:00)