Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by jcharth (6)

topic: Hiding setting from conguration page  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
jcharth #1
Member since Jan 2007 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
hi found a way by commenting out the setting in config.metadata.php
topic: Hiding setting from conguration page  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
jcharth #2
Subject: Hiding setting from conguration page
Hello is there a way to hide the path of the data and hide the disable warings in the configuration page? Or set the input type for those settings as hidden? thanks.
topic: Discussion plugi tweak  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
jcharth #3
Subject: Discussion plugi tweak
 I did some changes to the discussion

div.dokuwiki div.comment_replies_hidden {

position:absolute;
left:-10px; top:1px;
width:1px;
height:1px;
 z-index:2;
overflow: hidden;
background-color: #0350A8;
layer-background-color: #FFFFFF;
 border: 1px none #000000;
visibility: off

}
  if (count($comment['replies'])){

if (!$comment['show'])
      echo '<div class="comment_replies_hidden"'.$style.'>'.NL;
    else
      echo '<div class="comment_replies"'.$style.'>'.NL;

this can hidde itmes but i want them to be hidden buy default. Well almost there
topic: can this be done? change groups? collaps disscussion? delete old version of pages?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
jcharth #4
In reply to post ID 2111
Thanks guys I did some changes to the calendar plugin it had some bugs, i was unable to go back and forth between months seems to be working now. Also Ill try to collapse expand the discussion plugin, and hopefully will be able to give back to the community. Is there a place to upload the calendar or this changes? thanks.
topic: can this be done? change groups? collaps disscussion? delete old version of pages?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
jcharth #5
In reply to post ID 2102
thanks Sther. That was very usefull. Does anyone happen to know how to update acronyms in old pages after changing the acronyms.conf? or how to allow upload of zip files?
jcharth #6
Subject: can this be done? change groups? collaps disscussion? delete old version of pages?
Hello I have a few questions about dokuwiki may be someone has an answer for some of them

1. can i delete old versions of a page? how do i do this? copy the page?

2. can i change the group to which a user belong? I dont have an option to edit any of my users.

3. can threads be expanded/ collapse with the discussion plugin? any links on how to do this?

4. indexmenu plugin, cant download anymore, is indexmenu2 the best option?

thanks
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-02, 20:33:41 (UTC +02:00)