Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by MilchFlasche (8)

topic: DokuWiki打开缓慢 (DokuWiki打开页面很慢)  in the forum: Non-English Discussion Chinese discussion
MilchFlasche #1
Member since Feb 2007 · 8 posts · Location: Taichung, Taiwan
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
我自己用 NAS 及家用 ADSL 對外架設一些 DokuWiki,載入時間也是慢,不過沒到半分鐘那麼久。

或許試試用 PHP 7?
topic: per-user interface language [Solved]  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
MilchFlasche #2
In reply to post ID 64397
Subject: Another solution?
Dear sirs,

I have found tips:multilingual_content:local.php [DokuWiki], and at least the first paragraph of code is working on my Greebo. User interface language seems to change with browser preference (logging-in is not even needed)(you can try with http://ciangbrides.ml/!autolang ). When I get to :zh-tw:start of this wiki, I get my preferred UI language. And you can just try /de/start, /fr/start etc.

I have tried also the tplmod plugin, which is also working great. So we have both automatic detection and per-user profile at hand. Perfect!
topic: Folding list  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
MilchFlasche #3
In reply to post ID 13020
Feasible!
topic: Google Analytics Plugin (plugin code? which one?)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
MilchFlasche #4
In reply to post ID 51680
Quote by turnermm on 2016-03-03, 14:19:
There are some templates that make a place for google analytics:
https://www.dokuwiki.org/start?do=search&ns=template&…

Do you have the current Dokuwiki--detritus?  You should probably start there before you use a current template.

Hi, is there any method to insert Google Analytics tag into regardless which template we use? (I do use bootstrap3, but I also hope to use Google Analytics with writr template, which does not support GA right now)
topic: [How?] Better compatibility between bootswrapper and other templates?  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
MilchFlasche #5
In reply to post ID 58093
Per answer by the author of bootswrapper, Lotar, on the GitHub project:
this plugin work only with Bootstrap compatible themes. You can enable loadBootstrap flag (in Configuration Settings) but i think this causes a visual artifact (or malfuntions) if your template don't support Bootstrap classes.

Hmmm now I understand Bootstrap better. Hopefully there are more and more templates supporting Bootstrap.
topic: [How?] Better compatibility between bootswrapper and other templates?  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
MilchFlasche #6
Subject: [How?] Better compatibility between bootswrapper and other templates?
Hi folks,

Below is a normal screenshot of writr template:
[Image: http://ciangbrides.myds.me/pictshare/1000x1000/dtf00uhwuj.png]

In order to use bootswrapper plugin and make Bootstrap widgets work along with other non-bootstrap3 templates, I have checked "plugin»bootswrapper»loadBootstrap" as it told "Load the Bootstrap vanilla CSS. Disable it if you have installed a Bootstrap based template."

But Bootstrap vanilla CSS seems to break templates other than bootstrap3 in many ways (font-size, font-family, font-color etc.) (screenshot below)
[Image: http://ciangbrides.myds.me/pictshare/1000x1000/ocpuyufuhc.png]

Is there a better way to keep bootswrapper goodies work while not messing the proper look of those beautiful templates?
topic: ruby text  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
MilchFlasche #7
In reply to post ID 15229
Quote by Pomax on 2009-10-26, 19:48:
I don't know if you still need it, but I needed furigana functionality on my own wiki (grammar.nihongoresources.com) so I wrote a plugin to let me just write 漢字(ふり) and have it be changed to the full xhtml 1.1 ruby markup (so full <ruby>(<rb>,<rp>,<rt>,<rp>) markup)

http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:xhtmlruby

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com

So glad and so grateful that this xhtmlruby plugin, as of today, is still working on DokuWiki 2017 Frusterick Manners. Thank you Pomax for facilitating this.
topic: Plugin Manager - download not working?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
MilchFlasche #8
In reply to post ID 1691
Quote by ChrisS on 2006-12-26, 16:31:
In answer to the question in your latest post, create a php script and see if it can successfully create and write to a file within the plugins directory.

Other possibilities:
- The plugin manager should report problems if it encounters them.  If it isn't, possibly a PHP error is occuring during its operation.  Do you have access to PHP error log to see if that is the case.

- To operate the plugin manager requires php to have the zlib extension installed.  Afaik, most distributions/web hosts do run php with this extension.  You can check for it in your php by looking at the 'phpinfo()' output.

My plugin manager just says "Unable to download the plugin file: http://xxxx....", and I might not be able to access to the PHP error log, because my site is on a free hosting. Actually I use 110mb.com as my server, and they usually have safe mode on. Could that be a reason too?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-09-17, 08:48:00 (UTC +02:00)