Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3 ... 44  45  46  next 

All posts by cziehr (688)

topic: "Powered by TurnKey Linux" entfernen  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
cziehr #1
Member since Jan 2011 · 688 posts · Location: 10119 Berlin
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Ach, dann hat also der Apache beim Laden der Seite die Ersetzungen vorgenommen. Das ist ja auch raffiniert, da muss man erstmal drauf kommen.
topic: Plugin authAD with SSO, must i use Kerberos and NTLM or should it mean "Kerberos or NTLM"?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cziehr #2
In reply to post ID 68877
We’re using DokuWiki with authad, but we don‘t use SSO. We have around 6000 users, but they don‘t have to log in to use the wiki. Sometimes the users have to log in to send some bureaucracy forms, but this happens when they‘re outside with an iPad. The iPads are not user-specific, everyone can take one. So SSO doesn‘t make sense here.
topic: Move: can't drag and drop to move pages [SOLVED]  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cziehr #3
In reply to post ID 68861
You have to open the namespace first.
topic: Bild drehen  in the forum: Non-English Discussion German discussion
cziehr #4
In reply to post ID 68818
Wenn ich ein Problem mit Bildern in DokuWiki hatte bei denen die Ausrichtung nicht gestimmt hat, habe ich es mit Gimp gedreht. Damit hat es bisher immer geklappt.
topic: [solved] Using authAD works, but how can i config dokuwiki that only a special group is able to login?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cziehr #5
In reply to post ID 68779
Every user in your AD can login.

But you can define where in your AD the plugin performs the search:

$conf['plugin']['authad']['base_dn']            = 'OU=mywiki,OU=users,DC=my,DC=domain,DC=org';

should only search in the subgroup mywiki from the group users.
topic: How to avoid dotted line between columns in WRAP plugin?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cziehr #6
In reply to post ID 68739
You have also to clear the cache of your browser, only restarting may doesn‘t work.

In Firefox, you can reload a page and clear the cache for this page by pressing CTRL + F5
topic: How to avoid dotted line between columns in WRAP plugin?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cziehr #7
In reply to post ID 68736
I think its the same behaviour as on this page in my wiki:

http://wiki.einsatzleiterwiki.de/doku.php?id=cbrn:allgemei…
topic: Recommendations about the Media Folder  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
cziehr #8
In reply to post ID 68716
You can not only use namespaces to organize your wiki pages, you can also organize your media files in namespaces. You can use the same namespace for your media files which you use for your wiki pages (which I would recommend), but you can also create own namespaces for your media files.

Moving and renaming could be done by the move plugin, as I described in your other thread: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/17604

If you open your wiki directory on your hard disk and go to the data/media subfolder, you will see that namespaces are folders on the hard disk. You could rename, move or organize your media files also here. But be aware not to use uppercase characters, and also no whitespaces, german umlauts or other special chars when you rename files, otherwise your wiki won't recognize the files.
topic: Login throws a blank bage - how do I get to plugins page to uninstall? (After plugin install, login now goes nowhere, need to uninstall a plugin)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
cziehr #9
In reply to post ID 68687
Quote by lizat on 2020-03-24, 15:12:
I understood that in most cases it it simply a folder in the plugin folder. So I have removed the Directory List folder.

A plugin is always a subfolder called like the plugin name in the plugin folder. So if you get a blank page as you had, this is the easiest way to get the wiki back working.
topic: Can I rename a media file once uploaded?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
cziehr #10
In reply to post ID 68713
Have a look at the move plugin: https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:move

If you open the Tree based move manager from the admin backend, you can rename both pages and media files.
topic: How to disable section editing for one specific page  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
cziehr #11
In reply to post ID 68705
Quote by mforkel:
Quote by cziehr:
Maybe it would be a workaround to hide the buttons on this specific page via CSS-rules?

Sounds good. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how to do that. Could you give a clue?

I tried to do create such a CSS-rule, because I thought every page has an unique CSS id. It seems that I remembered this wrong, so I think that it is not possible to apply such a rule on one page only. Sorry!
topic: How to disable section editing for one specific page  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
cziehr #12
In reply to post ID 68702
Maybe it would be a workaround to hide the buttons on this specific page via CSS-rules?
topic: Can't get sync plugin to work any more? (Transport error since upgrading PHP)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cziehr #13
In reply to post ID 68695
Is the xmlrpc-package for PHP installed?
topic: Can't get sync plugin to work any more? (Transport error since upgrading PHP)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
cziehr #14
In reply to post ID 68683
Is XMLRPC support enabled for the user which you want to use to connect?
topic: HTTP 500 Error after Upgrade  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
cziehr #15
In reply to post ID 68674
Maybe this helps to get a PHP error log:

https://help.sumologic.com/07Sumo-Logic-Apps/04Microsoft-a…
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 44  45  46  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-06, 03:20:58 (UTC +02:00)