Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3  next 

All posts by tom_c (33)

topic: Export DW tables as csv files. (action plugin to add "save as csv" button next to DW Tables...)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
tom_c #1
Member since Jan 2011 · 33 posts · Location: Hackettstown, NJ, US
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hi Joe,
Use the example provide on the plugin page. Let me know that
1) you see the tools in either the top or bottom right page corners.
2) you see the table on the page
Then selecting the csv icon should work. I do not see a problem.  Check that
3) it created a file table.csv in your root dokuwiki install folder and that the file is not empty.

If you get to step 3 and that fails try changing the file location in the table2csv/conf/default.php file to be 'lib/table2csv/table.csv'

Regards
Tom
topic: CLOSED - Fatal Error on accessing profile  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
tom_c #2
Subject: CLOSED - Fatal Error on accessing profile
I installed Binky and get the following error message when I enter the following url 
http://localhost/service/doku.php?do=profile
(service is my dokuwiki install folder. I had redefined the Account button to be part of the profile)
This was working in previous versions of dokuwiki

You only need to complete those fields you wish to change. You may not change your user name.

Fatal error: Call to a member function endFieldset() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\service\inc\html.php on line 1612

Hopefully someone has seen this and has the easy fix  :-)

Tom

Update: I found the problem. I was not returning the form thus operating on a non-object. This happens when you mess with the core.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2013-11-09, 22:40 by tom_c.
topic: NAVI PLugin (I cant get the Navi Plugin to work.)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
tom_c #3
In reply to post ID 40885
I also had problems getting navi to work in the sidebar.  I switched to the simplenavi plugin and that worked and did just what I needed. Here is the syntax I used. (data is a folder under my pages folder that I wanted to show in the menu).

{{simplenavi>data}}

Best Regards
Tom
topic: ACL error with Weatherwax (Using authmysql fails but authplain works)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
tom_c #4
In reply to post ID 40734
Subject: CLOSED
By following the steps at https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:authmysql I got it to work.  When all else fails read the instructions.  ;-)
topic: Blinky and css files  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
tom_c #5
In reply to post ID 40823
The template is my own. It had started as the "A new Day" template but has since been modified significantly.  I did get it working fixing the css error I mentioned and have not gone on to fix other errors.  When things don't work right I now check my css.
Thanks
Tom
topic: Blinky and css files  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
tom_c #6
In reply to post ID 40819
Subject: Closed
Thanks.  Looking at the css response using Firebug on Firefox shows a bunch of css errors.  Hopefully there are just repeats of the same error. Such as my style.ini puts the color hex code in " ".
tom_c #7
Subject: Blinky and css files
I installed Blinky and pulled in my existing templates.  However it does not seem to be bringing in my css files like it was doing in Weathermax.  In Firebug I see "this element has no style rules".  Is there something special to do to include the css files?
Tom
topic: Create forum  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
tom_c #8
In reply to post ID 40568
The dokuwiki page tips and tricks https://www.dokuwiki.org/tips#forum_systems_only lists a couple of instructions for integrating a forum on a dokuwiki site.  I have integrated phorum (http://www.phorum.org/) on a site by following their forum on integrating with a CMS.

Depends on what forum software you are interested in using. Most should integrate okay so you may want to pick a couple of forum software products and then see what is available to help integrate them.

Regards
Tom
topic: ACL error with Weatherwax (Using authmysql fails but authplain works)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
tom_c #9
Subject: ACL error with Weatherwax
Hi,

I have upgraded from Adora Belle to Weatherwax. I actually installed a new version as the upgrade was giving me errors.  My problem now is that I get the following error when I set $conf['authtype']    = 'authmysql';

User authentication is temporarily unavailable. If this situation persists, please inform your Wiki Admin.
     No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone.

If I set my $conf['authtype']    = 'authplain';  then I get no error and can login. I prefer to use the mysql auth as that is what I was using with Adora Belle. 

I have updated my acl.auth.php to be

# acl.auth.php
   # <?php exit()?>
   # Don't modify the lines above
   #
   # Access Control Lists
   #
   # Auto-generated by install script
   # Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:41:34 +0000
   *               @ALL        8

I also update my mysql.conf.php to be

$conf['plugin']['authmysql']['server']   = 'localhost';
   $conf['plugin']['authmysql']['user']      = 'admin';
   $conf['plugin']['authmysql']['password'] = 'XXXXXXX';
   $conf['plugin']['authmysql']['database'] = 'yyyyyyy';

I am running locally using XAMPP with Apache and MySQL.  I have also enabled the following plugins (I use sqlite for  blogtng)

acl
authmysql
authplain
blogtng
box
bureaucracy
config
discussion
formatplus
imagebox
info
keywords
loadskin
navi
oddeven
openlayersmap
pagenav
plugin
revert
safefnrecode
sqlite
sqlraw
swiftmail
tableplot
tablewidth
usermanager
wrap

Any insight on this is appreciated

Thanks
Tom
topic: Export DW tables as csv files. (action plugin to add "save as csv" button next to DW Tables...)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
tom_c #10
In reply to post ID 40256
Joe,
I added some error messages to the code (much more helpful than the blank page :-) ). Download the latest and see if that gives you some direction.
Tom
tom_c #11
In reply to post ID 40246
Joe,
There was a problem with the plugin that is now fixed. If you do a plugin update it should work.  The problem was with the call to read the page with the table. The call to file_get_contents with the url was returning a false due to security issues. I changed the code to use the page ID and read it as a dokuwiki page.  It should be okay now.
Regards
Tom
topic: CSV Plugin No csv data found (CSV Plugin No csv data found but the csv file is in the namespace folder)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
tom_c #12
In reply to post ID 40152
Subject: CSV no data found
I use the csv plugin without the filename option. I list the dokuwiki path and file.  This way it looks for the file starting at the data:media path.  I uploaded the csv file to the media folders and it works.  I suggest trying that or maybe the file option is also looking for it under the /media folder as opposed to the /pages folder.
topic: Create tables using PHP/XHTML renderer  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
tom_c #13
In reply to post ID 37494
Take a look at the plugins that can create a table from mysql queries either plugin:sql or plugin:sqlcomp. Maybe they do what you need.
topic: any way to link to a local file for download  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
tom_c #14
In reply to post ID 36493
For your original request to link to files for downloading look at the filelist plugin.

https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:filelist
topic: A more comprehensive lightbox plugin? (like fancybox)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
tom_c #15
In reply to post ID 36309
Hi tsom,
Sorry that was my mistake.  I created that file by showing the page source on his examples and taking the following code for an iframe implementation.

This is the content of linkColorBox.js
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    jQuery(".iframe").colorbox({iframe:true, width:"90%", height:"90%"});
});

I usually test the download but rushed on this one. I updated the ColorBox download to contain the missing file. I also update the ColorBox plugin page on dokuwiki to explain that file.  I added a ToDo List that would make this plugin more user friendly by specifying the specific implementation in the command line and remove the file linkColorBox.js.  That file is one example implementation.

Tom
This post was edited on 2012-12-28, 02:22 by tom_c.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-26, 21:31:41 (UTC +02:00)