Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All posts by tonybaldwin (4)

topic: ConfigManager error: Unable to save cache file  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
tonybaldwin #1
User title: non compos mentis
Member since Feb 2011 · 4 posts · Location: connecticut, usa
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I'm seeing these errors and am not using any such plugin.
topic: Unable to save cache file. Hint: disk full; file permissions; safe_mode setting.  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
tonybaldwin #2
In reply to post ID 26718
Subject: possibly resolved
Seeing something similar on a wiki that has been up and running fine for a couple of years, no new installation.
no clue what the problem is, although apache logs indicate some confusion with some SNI issue, which is odd,
there's only 1 ssl site on my server and the wiki isn't it.

Seeing: Writing /home/tonyb/www/wiki/data/meta/start.meta failed
Unable to save metadata file. Hint: disk full; file permissions; safe_mode setting.
Writing /home/tonyb/www/wiki/data/cache/4/4a63570a867c9d0a2f7d504fc5c14c3a.xhtml failed

I turned off the ssl ( a2dismod ssl) and disabled that one ssl site, and it made no difference, still see this on the wiki index page (doku.php/start).
I see more at doku.php/start?do=admin.
I checked the disk space with df - h and df -i, neither disk space nor inodes are anyway near in danger of being filled.

I went to
www/wiki/data/cache, everything was 754 and I did chmod -R 770 *  and the msgs went away.
Itś all owned by me:www-data, so only I and the server can write to that directory now,
it was complaining because it wasn't able to write there, is seems, and thought, thus, that the disk was full or something.
I hadn't done anything recently to change any permissions in there,  so I'm a little lost as to why this happened.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2016-09-30, 23:40 by tonybaldwin.
topic: edit user - add user to group (add existing user to new user group)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
tonybaldwin #3
Subject: edit user - add user to group
How do I edit a user, say, for instance, to add an existing user to the @admin group?

Thanks.
tony
http://wiki.tonybaldwin.info
http://wiki.parlementum.net
topic: html2doku (plugin to convert html to dokuwiki syntax)  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist
tonybaldwin #4
Subject: html2doku
I was looking at a plugin for pmwiki that converts html to their syntax and imaging that this could likely be modified for dokuwiki (the code is gpl).
Have a look here:

http://blinguas.homelinux.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=html2doku
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-20, 01:26:28 (UTC +01:00)