Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  next 

All posts by violetfish (24)

topic: Deleted .txt files from data/pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
violetfish #1
User title: violetfish
Member since Oct 2011 · 24 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
If you had the icons before and if the other problem has stopped, then it looks like a cache problem.  Go into your cache directory and delete all of the  directories you find there; nothing catastrophic will happen.  Then clear out the cache on your browser.   Start with the latter.  and go to the former if that doesn't work.
topic: [SOLVED] conf directory is not writable  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
violetfish #2
In reply to post ID 42811
The file system would determine access rights.  Make sure the conf directory is writable by right-clicking the the directory and getting the properties, where it will tell you who has permission to write to the directory.
topic: Multiple Wikis?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
violetfish #3
In reply to post ID 42800
There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to do this, but the meta and cache directories should probably be cleaned out, since this is a new dokuwiki. 

Another option is to unpack a clean copy of Dokuwiki, give it a new name (i.e. new directory) and copy your conf and plugins directories over to the new dokuwiki.
topic: Poor editor?  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
violetfish #4
In reply to post ID 42697
Dokuwiki doesn't natively support border widths in tables.  See if you can find a plugin.

If you want to know how to use fckgLite (fckg), consult the fckgLite web site.  If you want to know what Dokuwiki can do, consult its syntax page on your own site: wiki:syntax or on the Dokuwiki web site.
topic: Ways Round Possible CAPTCHA Plugin Problem  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
violetfish #5
In reply to post ID 41394

Try the preregister plugin.
I tried that, and it wasn't recognised as a valid plugin, so obviously doesn't work either!

I just installed it on Adora Belle, Weatherwax and Binky, with no problems.
topic: Dokuwiki getting left behind?  in the forum: Community dokuwiki.org
violetfish #6
In reply to post ID 39983
I would try ckgedit.  I found this: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/post/39981
topic: Dokuwiki getting left behind?  in the forum: Community dokuwiki.org
violetfish #7
In reply to post ID 39944
aceditor
fckgLite
ckgedit
topic: Exporting my wiki into html  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
violetfish #8
In reply to post ID 39850
You can probably use the epub plugin.  It creates ebooks based on the epub standard, but these are essentially sets of xhtml files.
topic: Dokuwiki Farm: How to prohibit plugin installations and selected settings in the animals?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
violetfish #9
In reply to post ID 39849
Well, maybe one of the developers of the farm setup will see this and have an idea.  She often comments here on the forum.
topic: Creating folders by users (How do I let users to create folders for media files and then let users to upload photos to these folders?)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
violetfish #10
In reply to post ID 38529
Open the new namespace:page.  Open the media manager. Your new media directory will appear; the new directory will have been created in the media directory.
topic: Embedding local pictures in an article  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
violetfish #11
In reply to post ID 31691
I don't want to throw a monkey wrench into this.  But I seem to recall that Windows Server, using the Windows Server web server has trouble with some of these symlinks.  I don't remember the specifics.  But if you are using apache there's no problem.
topic: fckglite - "invalid folder name" when clicking browse sever/upload  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
violetfish #12
In reply to post ID 28200
Your result is a permissions problem.  Did you uninstall the previous version of fckgLite?  To have the plugin automatically install the symlinks, you must now go to data/meta/fckl and delete the symchk.meta file.
topic: fckglite - "invalid folder name" when clicking browse sever/upload  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
violetfish #13
In reply to post ID 28201
Sorry.  Didn't see that.  That's fine.
violetfish #14
In reply to post ID 28196
You don't say what Dokuwiki you are using.  You should be using Rincewind or later (Angua RC 1).
topic: Looking for DW-Template with static header/footer  in the forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout
violetfish #15
In reply to post ID 27832
In main.php, you'll find the following DIV:

<div class="page">
  </div>

You can set that to a fixed size with auto overflow:

<div class="page" style="height:400px; overflow:auto;">

This is in the standard template.  You might want instead to create a file named style.css, place it in the defaul template directory and add the css there:

div.page {
  height:400px;
  overflow:auto;
}

You will have to exmperiment with the height.  Whenever the page height exceeds the height value you will get scrollbars in an inner window.  If the height value is too large, then you will also get scrollbars in the main browser window.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-22, 02:58:59 (UTC +02:00)