Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3  4  next 

All posts by s.sahara (52)

topic: Is there a manual extension un-install command?  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
s.sahara #1
Member since Feb 2012 · 52 posts · Location: Makuhari, Chiba, Japan
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
You have logged in as admin of DokuWiki, you may be able to disable the plugin via Extension manager that is found in admin panel.
topic: Configuration Manager - plugins in alphabetical order (Sort the plugins in Alphabetical order in Configuration Manager)  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
s.sahara #2
In reply to post ID 60517
please see an issue report in https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/issues/2341
topic: Strange behaviour of syntax recognition patterns with german umlauts  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
s.sahara #3
In reply to post ID 42477
The 'u'(PCRE_UTF8) modifier should be set so that the DokuWiki syntax pattern contains UTF-8 sequences are treated as UTF-8.

Now fortunately, DokuWiki release 2018-04-22 (Greebo) requires PHP 5.6 at least. And the default value of PHP directive default_charset has been “UTF-8” since PHP >= 5.6.0. Therefore I guess adding 'u'(PCRE_UTF8) modifier to function _getPerlMatchingFlags()  in inc/parser/lexer.php will not cause PHP error any more in most local installations.
topic: Potentially have a new plugin, but it's beyond my capabilities to write it  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
s.sahara #4
In reply to post ID 57682
x10hosting say that the problem is with fetch.php, not with them. But I haven't found one single example of another person getting Resource Limit errors when using Dokuwiki. The problem can be reproduced with x10hosting with as few as or fewer than 5 images.

I think you may load the image from http://example.com/data/image/media/map.png instead of using fetch.exe ?
topic: fontsize2 and PHP 7 error  in the forum: General Help and Support Plugins
s.sahara #5
In reply to post ID 55048
Hi,
fontsize2 plugin has now updated to version 0.3 that should be ready for PHP 7.x
topic: IndexmenuとACL制御について  in the forum: Non-English Discussion Japanese discussion
s.sahara #6
In reply to post ID 54770
正しい動作かどうかはわかりませんが、同じ問題を抱えた経験があります。
そのときは、サイト設定の[表示]グループ内の項目 sneaky_index をオンにして満足できる結果を得たように思います。間違っていたら済みません。
topic: Extended formatting in links / alternative text  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
s.sahara #7
In reply to post ID 54621
Quote by dma_k on 2016-11-22, 22:34:

Thanks for your review comments. During initial development of hyperlink plugin, class syntax_plugin_hyperlink_external was necessary when link text matches simple url pattern which eats "]]" and resulted in wrong html , for example
[[some id|www.example.com]]

I have updated the hyperlink plugin, now supports image link. It is still in concept proof version. I appreciate any comments or pull requests at github repository, because this thread is not for plugin development issues.
topic: Extended formatting in links / alternative text  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
s.sahara #8
In reply to post ID 54610
I have been trying to develop a plugin that allows formatting link text.
For example [[http://www.dokuwiki.org|**DokuWiki** home]] that rendered as "DokuWiki home".

Currently I am testing my hyperlink plugin to implement the feature as my hobby. It works fine with Release 2016-06-26a "Elenor of Tsort" but the plugin is not documented at all. I hope you can find some idea to get better solution for link text formatting from plugin source code.
topic: using <PRELOAD> messes up the edit-page-view  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
s.sahara #9
In reply to post ID 53456
The file jQuery.js has already loaded by DokuWiki, therefore you should not preload same js file using inlinejs plugin.
topic: default editor cant create new line! (Editor Don't Create A New Line After End Up Line...)  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
s.sahara #10
In reply to post ID 53437
Quote by sam01:
hi everyone
i want the default Dokuwiki's editor Create a New Line after end up line! but editor continue only in one Line. see Picture:

[Image: http://s1.picofile.com/file/8265182568/dfhj.PNG]

How fix this problem? thanks

There is no picture available now. But If I understand correct, you say "text wrap" within edit area width instead of "newline"?
You will find small three icons just under the edit area in the Edit Window.
The most left “return” arrow icon is used to change the wrap setting of the edit window.
topic: conf/userscript.jsが読み込まれない  in the forum: Non-English Discussion Japanese discussion
s.sahara #11
In reply to post ID 53011
hoge()を呼び出していないからなのかもしれません。
function hoge() {
  window.alert("hoge");
}
hoge();
topic: ページ名の仮名が勝手にローマ字変換される  in the forum: Non-English Discussion Japanese discussion
s.sahara #12
In reply to post ID 52940
管理者メニューのサイト設定で、「表示」カテゴリ内の「ページ名アクセント」(deaccent) がローマナイズになっていると
ページ名のひらがなとカタカナがローマ字に変換するようになります。
デフォルトの設定は「アクセントを除去」ですので、これを選んでみてください。
topic: how to remove unwanted space rendered by line break char in multiline paragraph (Scriptio continua support,)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
s.sahara #13
In reply to post ID 52846
I could find a way to remove unwanted space rendered by linebreaks in the paragraph.

During the exploring solution, I tried first to write a syntax plugin that uses "lookbehind"
regular expression (?<!\n)\n(?!\n]) which does not work as expected.

Then I could find xbr plugin that provides a replacement DokuWiki standard xhtml renderer.
Admin can change through renderer_xhtml configuration setting. 
The xbr render plugin can replace linebreaks to <br> tag. I rewrote the code for just removing linebreaks from xhtml output.

The following source  text (written in Japanese) folded in arbitrary line length
とっても長い文章は、適当な位置で改行
すると読みやすくなります。ページ上では
改行位置に空白が挿入されません。
will be rendered by modified renderer:
とっても長い文章は、適当な位置で改行すると読みやすくなります。ページ上では改行位置に空白が挿入されません。
comparing standard xhml renderer output:
とっても長い文章は、適当な位置で改行␣すると読みやすくなります。ページ上では␣改行位置に空白が挿入されません。

Another example, the following English source
This is a long sentence that is intentio
nally folded using line break at any len
gth. The line break char ''**\n**'' at t
he end of line will be removed and conca
tenated with next line.
will be rendered by modified renderer as:
This is a long sentence that is intentionally folded using line break at any length. The line break char \n at the end of line will be removed and concatenated with next line.
comparing standard xhml renderer output (note: spaces replaced with ␣ for explanation purpose):
This is a long sentence that is intentio␣nally folded using line break at any len␣gth. The line break char \n at t␣he end of line will be removed and conca␣tenated with next line.
This post was edited 3 times, last on 2016-07-10, 03:51 by s.sahara.
topic: how to remove unwanted space rendered by line break char in multiline paragraph (Scriptio continua support,)  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
s.sahara #14
Subject: how to remove unwanted space rendered by line break char in multiline paragraph
A paragraph consists of one or more sentences and we can write them in multiple lines without any blank lines.
The line break char (\n) at each end of line is treated as a white space in HTML, therefore it is identical
with the case of writing all sentences in a single line.

In the case of Japanese or Chinese language, however, no white space is necessary between sentences.
For example, when writing all capital letters of the alphabet in two lines, it rendered in one-line paragraph:

Wiki text:
ABCDHFGHIJKLM
NOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Wikipage output (HTML):
ABCDHFGHIJKLM NOPQRSTUVWXYZ

My issue is to remove the unnecessary white space between “M” and “N” in HTML output.
I guess someone uses DokuWiki to write old Latin and Greek script, so-called “Scriptio continua”.
Does anybody could give a sugestion to get lid of this issue?
This post was edited on 2016-07-05, 14:38 by s.sahara.
topic: Related list of mediafiles in the sidebar  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
s.sahara #15
In reply to post ID 52722
Quote by moz on 2016-06-28, 09:56:
May be one solution is to use the global variable $INFO instead of $ID. ID holds the currently rendered page. The INFO-Array contains the data about the current main page. Details see https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:environment.

Thanks for your practical advice! $INFO['id'] has brought me successful solution. The plugin has updated on 2016-06-30.
This post was edited on 2016-06-30, 14:46 by s.sahara.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3  4  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-19, 23:08:00 (UTC +02:00)