Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  next 

All posts by Albrecht (93)

topic: How to include .svg in a wiki page?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Albrecht #1
Member since Dec 2012 · 93 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
That helped, thanks.

This mime type should be added to the default mime.conf
topic: How to include .svg in a wiki page?  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Albrecht #2
Subject: How to include .svg in a wiki page?
How to include .svg graphics in a wiki page?

I simply uploaded the svg unsing media manager and inserted a {{ }} - link into the page source. Clicking the link causes FF to download the svg to a text editor on linux. On Windows systems a new empty explorer windows opens instead.

After adding "svg   image/svg" to mime.conf, clicking the svg-Link causes download to Inkscape.

How to tell DW, that it should render the svg inline?
topic: Bilingual CMS  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
Albrecht #3
Is there any support in this plugin to customise sidebar links depending of the current language?

There are two variables @LANG@ and @TRANS@, but they seem to be undefined in the page source and in the sidebar.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2015-01-31, 14:01 by Albrecht.
topic: Bilingual CMS  in the forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality
Albrecht #4
Subject: Bilingual CMS
I want do implement a small bilingual CMS.

It would be nice to have a button to switch between the languages and two menus that are also switched by the button.

How to do that?
topic: google search enables access to acl protected pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Albrecht #5
There was an unprotected page in a protected namespace - my fault.
topic: google search enables access to acl protected pages  in the forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration
Albrecht #6
Subject: google search enables access to acl protected pages
A few pages in my cms are restricted to special user groups. This works well, as long as one tries to access the pages via url.

Now I searched via google for strings of these restricted pages and surprise: google knows about this pages and gives access. Why this?

My acl for these pages consist of 2 entries:
@ALL is'n granted any acces
@member has read access
topic: How to embed a youtube video and let it start at a time mark?  in the forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage
Albrecht #7
Subject: How to embed a youtube video and let it start at a time mark?
Youtube allows to add a start position to a video URL. How to use this feature in dw (w/o using <html>)?
topic: Since upgrade to Ponder Stibbons: TOC in config manager missing  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Albrecht #8
In reply to post ID 44447
That did it, thanks.
topic: Since upgrade to Ponder Stibbons: TOC in config manager missing  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Albrecht #9
In reply to post ID 44438
Yes, it's only on my cms wiki.

The reason is a TPL_TOC_RENDER handler, which is active in my plugin under development:
If Config Manager is opened, a TPL_TOC_RENDER handler is called with the page ID of the page, from which Config Manager has been opened. The handler then uses meta data of the page to control TOC generation for Config Manager.

How to detect this situation?
Albrecht #10
Subject: Since upgrade to Ponder Stibbons: TOC in config manager missing
Since I upgraded to Ponder Stibbons, Config Manager mostly, but not always has no TOC.

Is this only on my cms wiki?
topic: How to configure a wiki that correctly renders pages from plugin: namespace?  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Albrecht #11
Subject: How to configure a wiki that correctly renders pages from plugin: namespace?
I want to write a plugin description off line. How to configure a wiki, that correctly renders pages from/for the plugin: namespace?
topic: Using event handler sequence numbers  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Albrecht #12
In reply to post ID 44109
In general this feature is to order the event sequence handling for your own plugin. Eg. where two action components handle the same event.

Does that really make sense? It would produce overhead w/o benefit.

I currently have such problems with include on Binky: mostly my PARSER_WIKITEXT_PREPROCESS handler gets called first, but not always. This will be solved with Ponder Stibbons.

It's two separate parameters!
I've fixed <parameters to be passed to event handler> to <parameter to be passed to event handler>

Maybe that documentation should simply recommend to plugin author to talk to each other on conflicts.
That might be difficult, if the other author doesn't respond. I would prefer to define ranges¹ and reject plugins from the repository, that use +/- PHP_INT_MAX.

¹) Something like 3000-3999 for very late, 2000-2999 for later, 1000-1999 for late, 1-999 later than default.
This might stretch the field of competitors and at least reduce the need to get contact to other developers.
topic: Using event handler sequence numbers  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Albrecht #13
Subject: Using event handler sequence numbers
Questions:
1. what is the default sequence number which is assigned to handlers, that hat been registered w/o seq number?
2. https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:action_plugins says:
public function register(Doku_Event_Handler $controller) {
    $controller->register_hook(<EVENT NAME>, <EVENT ADVISE>, $this, <event handler function>, <parameters to be passed to event handler>,<sequence number>);
}
5. <parameters>: (optional) this will passed directly and unchanged to your <event handler function>.
6. <sequence number>: (optional) used to affect the order in which hooks are executed.
Both parameters are optional: what happens, if there is only one numerical value, which is thought to be passed to the event handler. Is it used to define the sequence of event handlers?

https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/pull/552 says:
A handler wanting to be first, should use -PHP_INT_MAX.
A handler wanting to be last can use PHP_INT_MAX.

This is a quite dangerous recommendation. Developers should be guided in defining numbers far away from +/- PHP_INT_MAX, otherwise the effect of this feature may get lost.
This post was edited on 2014-05-15, 14:54 by Albrecht.
topic: Dokuwiki under attack  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Albrecht #14
In reply to post ID 44076
If it's just one IP address, why don't you just block/drop the requests using iptables?

Its a very simple hosting packet - only ftp access, only anonymised IP addresses in server logs. No system access.

you could do this with the Quickstats plugin

They stopped this stupid game, but I'll keep the Quickstats plugin in mind. But the anonymized IPs in the system log will prevent using the plugin.
This post was edited on 2014-05-14, 16:05 by Albrecht.
topic: Dokuwiki under attack  in the forum: General Help and Support General Stuff
Albrecht #15
In reply to post ID 44072
I know, that www.majestic12.co.uk is a genuine address, but 44.76. is an IP block from Hetzner Stuttgart, Germany - maybe, I'm wrong, but this looks more like a hacked server, that tries to attack others. User agent headers are faked.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  next 
Special queries
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-26, 22:29:39 (UTC +02:00)