Forum: General Help and Support General Stuff RSS
Can't login since Actice Directory password change
HayleyIT #1
Member since May 2012 · 10 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Can't login since Actice Directory password change
Hi all,

We've been running Dokuwiki nice and smooth for well over 12 months now, even through various upgrades.

Yesterday we had to change our Active Directory/Domain policy to reset some users' passwords. The users have logged onto their respective computers etc after changing their password and all is well, except that when we attempt to log into Dokuwiki using our new AD passwords, we just hit a blank web page (after clicking ('login'), with something similar to the following in the address bar:
"http://dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/doku.php?id=start&d…".

I have tried restarting apache and even upgrading to the new "Binky" version of Dokuwiki but it doesn't fix it. I have also tried Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Elliot

P.S. We're running Dokuwiki on CentOS 6.4. And we're obviously using AD authentication for Dokuwiki!
HayleyIT #2
I have just found this in the HTTPD error_log, but I don't know where to start fixing it, considering all I'm aware that's happened is that users have changed their AD passwords.

"
[Mon Jan 27 17:37:56 2014] [error] [client 10.11.22.203] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'adLDAPException' with message 'Missing function support [bcmod] http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.bc.php' in /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/lib/plugins/authad/adLDAP/classes/adLDAPUsers.php:324\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/lib/plugins/authad/auth.php(235): adLDAPUsers->passwordExpiry('sporter')\n#1 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/inc/auth.php(1092): auth_plugin_authad->getUserData('sporter')\n#2 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/inc/auth.php(223): auth_setCookie('sporter', 'CQnrcvq6OREf/7o...', true)\n#3 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/inc/auth.php(174): auth_login('sporter', 'Gronholm87', true, false)\n#4 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/inc/events.php(90): auth_login_wrapper(Array)\n#5 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/inc/events.php(196): Doku_Event->trigger('auth_login_wrap...', true)\n#6 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/inc/auth.php(116): trigger_event('AUTH_LOGIN_CHEC...', Array, 'auth_login_wrap...')\n#7 /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.l in /var/www/dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/lib/plugins/authad/adLDAP/classes/adLDAPUsers.php on line 324, referer: http://dokuwiki.hayley-group.local/doku.php?id=kyocera&…
"
HayleyIT #3
Okay, some further googling seemed to point to php-bcmath being needed? No idea how Dokuwiki has been performing awesomely until now if it's so important.

Anyway, I have installed the php-bcmath package, which in turn updated other components such as core PHP. A bit worried about this as we run some old projects on this server and the upgrade has probably upset some of them.

But, the good news is that Dokuwiki is now working again!
busch #4
Member since Jun 2010 · 2 posts
Hi HayleyIT,

thank you for record this behaviour. We're running Dokuwiki on CentOS 6.4 too and have the same problems and the same entries in our error_log. After installing the php-bcmath package everything is ok.

Greetings
busch
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-07-17, 15:11:28 (UTC +02:00)