Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
getting CSV plugin to render wiki markup
kyngchaos #1
Member since Jun 2007 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: getting CSV plugin to render wiki markup
I would like to have the CSV plugin (http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:csv) render wiki markup within tables, like the builtin doku tables do.  From other plugin examples and the plugin docs I was able to figure out that I need to add the following to the csv class:

function getAllowedTypes() {
        return array('substition','protected','disabled','formatting','paragraphs');
    }

function accepts($mode) {
        return ('plugin_csv' != $mode);
    }

But now all rows act like they start a new table, and become separate header rows.  Wiki markup causes more header row breaks, though is otherwise properly interpreted and rendered.

Any ideas?  I tried removing each of the allowed types, but that didn't help.  I'm not sure if changing the accepts() function will help - I think what's above doesn't allow csv tables to be nested (I don't want to allow that).

I tried contacting the author, Steven Danz, but the email address is dead.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-19, 22:39:48 (UTC +02:00)