Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
Page Change Nofitication Frequency
sjones #1
Member since Feb 2007 · 7 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Page Change Nofitication Frequency
Is it possible to configure the notification or subscription frequency in DokuWiki for changed pages.

I would like to notify the Team when the Wiki is updated using page subscriptions or bulk notificaitons.  However, I do not want to "Spam" them all day long with incremental save and update changes.  I realize selecting the Minor Changes check-box will prevent the emails, but many people forget and it is a subjective determination.

Ideally, I would like to excute the notifcation/subscription reports over-night, or some recurring basis, so the Team would be aware of the page updates the next day.

Is there a plug-in available or setting in DokuWiki to meet this requirement.
andi (Administrator) #2
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3500 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
No, that's not available and won't be implemented in the near future. Use RSS instead.
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
andi (Administrator) #3
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3500 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
I added an FAQ entry about this: http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:faq:notifications
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-18, 18:51:01 (UTC +01:00)