Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Note - How to install?
don't shoot, I'm with the science team
intangir #1
Member since May 2014 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Note - How to install?
I'm unable to get note plugin to install on a new install of Ponder Stibbons. I've managed to get other plugins to work but after installing this one, I can't get it to respond to <note> tags on whatever browser I try it on. Is that all that should be required, or am I doing something wrong?

Also, I haven't figured out how to make the install plugin from URL option to work either. It always just says it was unable to download. I can still do it by uploading the file but I was just wondering because maybe I have some server configuration wrong that I need to address.

This is a fresh install of DokuWiki on a fresh install of Arch Linux. I'm very new to both so it could be I'm just missing something really simple!
Rene #2
Member since Jan 2014 · 191 posts
I've managed to get other plugins to work

Maybe you installed the Wrap plugin, and it works ?

You can do the same, and much, much more, with the Wrap plugin.

https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:wrap
intangir #3
Member since May 2014 · 3 posts
I hadn't installed the Wrap plugin but I just did to see if maybe that was a prerequisite. It still didn't work, but it looks like Wrap contains the functionality I needed (and more!) and effectively obviates me needing to get Note working. Thanks.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-26, 14:29:48 (UTC +01:00)