Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
sqlite+bureaucracy+data: how/where do I set the "next" value for autoincrement field?
PierreVN #1
Member since Jun 2014 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: sqlite+bureaucracy+data: how/where do I set the "next" value for autoincrement field?
Hello Gurus,
I'm using Weatherwax with sqlite, bureaucracy and data. I designed the record key as an autoincrement field.

Everything worked nicely but then I converted a bunch of records from a CSV file to dokuwiki pages (about 420), respecting the format. The lists render the contents correctly. The problem is that when I want to enter a new entry, I always receive the failure "The page "36" exists already. Please choose a different pagename.". This "36" corresponds to the number of tests I have done inserting manually test entries.

I have removed the sqlite DB and the same "36" reappears again, so I conclude this is not in the DB.

A wget stored all entries correctly in the database.

Could someone gently point me to the file that keeps this counter, so I can update it and continue inserting manually new entries?

Thanks in advance.
Michaelsy #2
Member since Jun 2015 · 969 posts · Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Only a few years later ;-)  there is the answer: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/post/64115
By Patreon.com a few eurons can be fed into the code phasers of
the DokuWiki engine. Besides, Andi's posts are worth reading.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-21, 07:03:28 (UTC +02:00)