Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
"Subscribe" not sending email
allthatyouhear #1
Member since Aug 2007 · 34 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: "Subscribe" not sending email
I'm very new to this, so I suspect I've done something fantastically stupid. I have turned on "subscribers" in the config and appear to have successfully subscribed to a page in my DokuWiki, but changes to that page are not sending me emails.

I think I have proved the email system works as I turned "notify" on for a while and did receive emails whenever I changed anything in the DokuWiki. However, I want to monitor just one page.

I haven't disabled Subscribe/Unsubscribe in "disableactions". My email address is correct in my user profile. I don't know what else to check.

I am using the most recent version of DokuWiki, served by Mac OS X Server 10.4.

Thank you in advance if anyone can help.
allthatyouhear #2
Member since Aug 2007 · 34 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
OK, overnight the problem seems to have gone away. Everything is working as expected today - with no input from me!

Sorry for wasting anyone's time.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-12, 05:46:43 (UTC +01:00)