Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
[solved] Playground missing link in editbox
salto #1
Member since Aug 2007 · 20 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [solved] Playground missing link in editbox
I have moved the Playground to another namespace with the Page Move plugin. All links have been updated correctly, however not the link in the editbox in the text "If you want to test some things, learn to make your first steps on the playground". The (missing) link to the playground there is still pointing to doku.php?id=playground:playground. I have no idea how to change this. I deleted meta/playground directory. Suggestions very welcome.
This post was edited on 2007-08-20, 17:59 by salto.
chi #2
Member since Jun 2006 · 1851 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
The link is hardcoded in the language files. You have to edit <dokuwiki>/inc/lang/<your language>/edit.txt with an editor to change it.
Please add [SOLVED] to the initial thread subject if you feel your question has been answered.
If my answer doesn't make sense maybe your question didn't either - just visit http://facepalm.org.
salto #3
Member since Aug 2007 · 20 posts
Group memberships: Members
Thanks Chi, that was not very clever of me.....   :blush:
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-18, 18:50:55 (UTC +01:00)