Forum: Community User Meetings RSS
DokuWiki Hackfest 2015
anne.likeyou #1
Member since Feb 2015 · 1 post · Location: Brussels
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: DokuWiki Hackfest 2015
Dear DokuWiki folks,

to blow a bit fresh air into the rusty and dusty DokuWiki machinery its time for a next Hackfest! This will be an intense, three day long get-together, where you can take the chance to follow up long forgotten tasks, building up new items and exchange thoughts and methods with the other collaborators.

The Hackfest is going to be held in Paris, France, where Andi made connections with the PostgreSQL forge DALIBO which kindly offers their facilities. Regarding the important questions about when to meet and what to do there, you are all happily invited to contribute in the decision making.

I set up a Doodle poll to help us finding a time for our get-together. Please mark your availabilities until 15th February:

http://doodle.com/rbfxemkxhd222ezv

When we fixed the dates, also in consultation with DALIBO, there will be an opportunity to collect tasks which you'd like to work on and ideas which you want to discuss. Also I will update you about possibilities for accomodation.

I am looking forward to have your positive energy with us in Paris and if there are any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
voluntarily engaging in
organizational matters for
projects which are worthy
of consideration
This post was edited on 2015-02-18, 08:24 by andi.
andi (Administrator) #2
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3474 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: The date has been fixed
We now have a date. The Hackest 2015 will be held from May 15th to 17th in Paris.

More details here: https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:hackfest:2015-paris
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-09-23, 20:02:19 (UTC +02:00)