geekitude #16
User title: Geekitude
Member since Aug 2014 · 48 posts · Location: France
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
In reply to post ID 48662
Quote by ach on 2015-06-16, 03:36:
It is finally ready: https://www.dokuwiki.org/template:writr
(And alongside it a tutorial on how to convert a WordPress theme to a DokuWiki template: https://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:wp_to_dw_template)

Hi

Just wanted to congratulate you on the job done with the template and even more the tutorial.  :-)
You've done an incredible job and your goal to bring new ideas is a total success imho.

Cheers
ach (Administrator) #17
Member since May 2006 · 1931 posts · Location: Folkestone, UK
Group memberships: Administrators, Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
In reply to post ID 48671
Quote by Digitalin on 2015-06-16, 13:14:
when you open the media manager, it takes the whole screen and recover the tools. So, there is no more button to close it.

There never was a button to close it. The issue is that there is no way of navigating away from there, so the minimum which should be added is some kind of "back button".
That's still on my to do list. Unfortunately, working with the media manager is really annoying, so I am not very motivated to fix it yet. ;-)

With a content_width to 869px in the style.ini, it seems the maxi to keep the content visible, if I am not wrong.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Is is possible to change the font and/or font size of the tools list /side bar ? in order to have something finer.

It would be possible. But I'd generally like to keep the style as close to the original as possible. You can always customise things in your own user style.
ach (Administrator) #18
Member since May 2006 · 1931 posts · Location: Folkestone, UK
Group memberships: Administrators, Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Quote by ach on 2015-06-24, 02:52:
when you open the media manager, it takes the whole screen and recover the tools. So, there is no more button to close it.

There never was a button to close it. The issue is that there is no way of navigating away from there, so the minimum which should be added is some kind of "back button".
That's still on my to do list. Unfortunately, working with the media manager is really annoying, so I am not very motivated to fix it yet. ;-)

I just added a minimal fix for that. There will now be a small logo in the top left, linking at least back to the home page. Not ideal but it's better than nothing.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Page:  previous  1  2 
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-09-16, 22:43:48 (UTC +02:00)