Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
Change default linking and size of image in media manager popup
CR #1
Member since Feb 2015 · 7 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Change default linking and size of image in media manager popup
Is it possible to change default behaviour inside the editor's popup to insert media for images? E.g., i'd like to have dokuwiki setting the following buttons as default:
link = nolink → dokuwiki will set ?nolink inside {{ }} tags
align = noalign
size = original → dokuwiki will not insert a size

All I found out is the popup is build with within this script http://xref.dokuwiki.org/reference/dokuwiki/nav.…?lib/sc… , but my knowledge of javascript and jquery is too limited to figure out where default settings come from.

Thanks in advance
fridgefreezer #2
Member since May 2016 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I'd really like nolink to be the default behaviour for all images, or at least somehow configurable globally.

There was a plugin, now abandoned, to do it.

I'd have a go myself if I had the time, but hacking the source round always leads to unintended consequences and would either break or get wiped by upgrades.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2017-11-22, 06:38:00 (UTC +01:00)