change syntax
wueld #1
User title: wueld
Member since Sep 2007 · 8 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: change syntax
hallo!

i want to chage the syntax. for example: for a h1 headline i want to have this syntax: #1# (only an example). which files do i have to change?

i tried to change toolbar.php but nothing happens...

thanks for your help!
Wolfgang_F. #2
Member since Jul 2007 · 24 posts
Hi, I've had a similar problem and solved it right now. To change toolbar.php is the right way, but the toolbar is made by a JavaScript and this is cached. So you will have to erase the cached script -> just install the plugin CacheRevisionsEraser and erase the .js files with it. After that the scripts will be updated and your changes should work.

Wolfgang
Netsurfer #3
Member since Feb 2007 · 24 posts
Hi,

I don't think that any kind of changes made (only) to the toolbar will be the solution. If you really want to change the syntax, you'll have to change the whole parser (functions) and then ofcourse also the code inserted by the toolbar buttons.

But for what reason this could make sence?
If you i.e. want to import text which is written in another 'wiki dialect' use something like http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/html2wiki/index.html.

Cheers
Gunther
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-16, 06:48:58 (UTC +02:00)