Forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist RSS
Some advices for my new plugin
xnadyx #1
Member since May 2015 · 17 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Some advices for my new plugin
Hello,

I'm a developer and I'm a new user to dokuwiki. I have already a wiki fully implemented and I want to create a kind of blog out side of it but with the same style. More over, I'd like to access the blog without necessarily passing by the wiki
I really don't know where to start and what to touch...

Can anyone give me a lead, please ?
zioth #2
Member since Jul 2011 · 77 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
There are two plugins to do this already -- blog and blogtng. Neither one is very intuitive, and they're not great for giving a blog to each user.

If you were to create your own blog plugin, I think some dokuwiki users would be grateful. :)

Your other option is using one of the auth plugins to share authentication between doku and your favorite blogging software. If you wanted doku and the blog to look the same, you'd probably have to create your own template/skin for one or both of them.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-22, 02:46:10 (UTC +02:00)