Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
User permissions from mysql
frangarcia #1
Member since Sep 2007 · 2 posts · Location: Elche (Spain)
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: User permissions from mysql
Hi everybody!

i was just wondering if this would be possible using dokuwiki. I've developped an application which uses a mysql database in order to log the users in the application. Now, I would like to give access to every user to their own dokuwiki, but I don't want to modify the acl.auth.php every time a new user is registered at the application.

Now the users can login in their dokuwiki part, but I would like to give some privacy to their documents without modifying the acl.auth.php. An example:

3 users:
  · username1
  · username2
  · username3

I want to give access to these user only to theis space, for instance at username:* but I don't want to write this at acl.auth.php:

username1:*        username1      16
username2:*        username2      16
username3:*        username3      16

Has anybody any idea how could I get that? Is there any way or must I modify the acl.auth.php everytime the application has a new user?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Fran García
ach (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2006 · 1944 posts · Location: Folkestone, UK
Group memberships: Administrators, Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Just use
@USER@:*    @USER@    16
for the latest stable release. For any older releases see http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tips:wildcardacl.
frangarcia #3
Member since Sep 2007 · 2 posts · Location: Elche (Spain)
Group memberships: Members
Thanks ach, I'll take a look!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-12, 05:55:46 (UTC +01:00)