Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Using SiteExport to only export linked pages and not orphans
PmGeuze #1
Member since Jun 2015 · 30 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Using SiteExport to only export linked pages and not orphans
I have been successfully using siteexport to export our cases but with the settings that we are using, we also export all of the orphan pages.

We use a folder called Glossary and it contains a page for each term we could possibly link to depending on what type of case we are working on. However when we do one type of case, there are many pages that are never linked to. We do not want those pages to be available in the final exported file.

Is there a particular setting that will avoid adding the orphan pages?

I have tried the sub space and levels settings with no apparent success.

Thank you again for all the help. We have cut about a three to five days from our cases with Dokuwiki.
gamma #2
Member since Sep 2006 · 123 posts · Location: Berlin
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I think you best option would be to create a page called "toc" and create a structured TOC in there. Then you can export using the doc option and will only have these pages in the output. See documentation for reference.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 19:08:21 (UTC +01:00)