Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
[SOLVED] How to remove the index
PDD #1
Member since Jul 2006 · 77 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [SOLVED] How to remove the index
Hi Folks,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a very simple and stupid question. I have setup a new Wiki and used arctic theme but for some reason there is an index in the sidebar. I think there is an option to turn this off in the config manager but Ive trawled through all the settings twice now and nothing jumps out or changing stuff doesn't seem to work.

The website is: http://www.family-feud.org/doku.php

As you can see I have a navigation section but there is also the index section and this is what I wish to get rid of. Any help appreciated.

Dave
This post was edited on 2007-10-01, 14:42 by PDD.
chi #2
Member since Jun 2006 · 1851 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Hi,

I cant see the index anymore, I guess you`ve found the option to turn it of ;-).
Please add [SOLVED] to the initial thread subject if you feel your question has been answered.
If my answer doesn't make sense maybe your question didn't either - just visit http://facepalm.org.
PDD #3
Member since Jul 2006 · 77 posts
Group memberships: Members
Hi Chi,

Yep I did indeed, sorry for taking up your time :-|. Just for others who may come across the same problem, the solution was found in the Configuration Settings. There is a section for the artic template there is a row for "Content of the left sidebar" untick the index box to remove the index.

Dave
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-25, 05:25:12 (UTC +02:00)