Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Community User Meetings RSS
Stand at FOSDEM 2016 (January 30/31) (Brussels, Belgium)
Michitux #1
Member since Apr 2008 · 377 posts · Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Group memberships: Members, Wiki Managers
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Stand at FOSDEM 2016 (January 30/31) (Brussels, Belgium)
FOSDEM is one of the largest open source conferences and the best thing is: we are part of it! Together with Tiki and XWiki we have the "Wikis and CMS" stand. dominik and I will be at the stand, distribute flyers, answer questions and tell everybody how great DokuWiki is for users and developers.  :-)  

Feel free to drop by and say hello! FOSDEM is completely free and requires no registration, so if you haven't yet planned attending this great event this is no problem. If there should be interest we can also have dinner together on Saturday evening, it's likely that we will have dinner with the other wiki projects together (which is also the case on Friday evening, if you want to join us, drop me a message).
Did you like my help or work for DokuWiki (plugins)? Consider giving something back.
courtland #2
Member since Mar 2015 · 84 posts · Location: USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Congratulations and good luck folks! I can't think of a better team than the Doku, Tiki, and XWiki folks to be together! Having interacted with Tikiwiki folks as well, I can truly say you all are a great bunch of developers. Cheers!
Doku Newbie, I know enough to be dangerous!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2017-03-28, 06:22:29 (UTC +02:00)