TwistieNav
new version
geekitude #1
Member since Aug 2014 · 44 posts · Location: France
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: TwistieNav
Hi everyone!

I adopted TwistieNav plugin (https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:twistienav) and just published a new version :-D
Since there's no international topic yet, I created this thread for potential discussions or questions but also feel free to use Github issue tracker (linked on plugin's page).
geekitude #2
Version uploaded today (2016/05/03) brings many changes in the way TwistieNav works.

It is now compatible with urlrewriting, will work with regular breadcrumbs without any change to template file and is farm friendly :-D

Please update if you have installed any previous version.
geekitude #3
Just added an option to turn 'pageId' element (usually a pseudo tab in top right corner of page showing it's ID) into a short hierarchical trace with text links opening TwistieNav popups.

Right now, I'm happy with the plugin as it is and I'm done for a while with it... Will see if the community likes it too  ;-)
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-04-21, 11:58:41 (UTC +02:00)