Forum: Community User Introductions RSS
Greetings from south germany
Bubi #1
Member since Jan 2014 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Greetings from south germany
Good day everyone,

after a bunch of years using dokuwiki (and over 2 years being registered :D) I should introduce myself
I'm not working in the IT sector, and I mostly use dokuwiki for personal use (got sick of scattered .txt .odt and .pdf files around the harddrive).
Additionally I am using dokuwiki on a rather visited forum to avoid a FAQ section with a bunch of "how to" threads only the OP (and mods) can edit.

I'm working on an old dark theme to make it compatible with the current dokuwiki version. And of course, good looking and using css3.
Also I made a dokuwiki-mybb auth bridge, based on an old version which didn't work right. Sadly it required a few edits in the core files, so no standalone plugin yet.

Greetings;
og #2
Member since May 2006 · 436 posts · Location: Bayern
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Greetings to you, or how we say in southern Germany "Grias Di" :-)
Have much fun with this fantastic software and the good work of all the brave developers and user here around.
Oli...
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-12, 05:44:10 (UTC +01:00)