Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist RSS
Bookmark pages internally
og #1
Member since May 2006 · 434 posts · Location: Bayern
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Bookmark pages internally
I'm looking for a way to store pagelinks in some kind of clipboard, to paste them later into wikipages.
I heavilly use ctrl-c/ctrl-v for page linking, by copying the current dokuwiki-path and paste it somewhere.
Well, a function which simply add the path to the current page into clipboard may be sufficient also. But using the computers clipboard "inside" a web application is a hard task. Security guidelines are against you, here ;-)

So it may be smarter to use an "internal" clipboard. My thoughts are so: I browse through pages and everytime i get over a page i want to link to later, i click on a button like "Bookmark this page". This will add the pages ID into a list on the sidebar.
If i want to add some of those links into the pagesource, i simply drag'n'drop them, or click on a button beneath the link to add it at the textcursor location.
Oli...
SFITCS #2
User title: Scott Ferguson
Member since Dec 2014 · 463 posts · Location: Canberra, Australia
You don't say which browser or OS you prefer... would the Firefox plugin Copy URL help?  Not a perfect solution as you possibly(?) only want the namespace rather than the full path and I don't know what native tools you'll have available to extract the namespace. Perhaps RegEx Firefox Shortcuts might help.

I use the Copy URL extension and Klipper to do what (I believe) you describe.
To use it:-
  1. Click on the [Image: https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/addon_icons/252/252534-64.png] (Copy URL button in the Toolbar). The URL is then parsed by Klipper and, as it matches the RegEx for a DokuWiki URL, the namespace is extracted and stored in the clipboard.
  2. To use the most recent "Klipped" namespace just paste. Multiple namespaces can be stored by Klipper.

tl;dr? left-click to copy URL, centre-click to paste namespace

My Klipper RegEx for the Action properties is ^(http)(.)+doku.php\?id\=(.*)$; it's set to Automatic; the Description is Extract DokuWiki NameSpace; the Command is echo %s|cut -d "=" -f2 ; and the Output Handling is Replace Clipboard.

If you want to copy the URLs of many tabs:-
  * The Firefox plugin Copy URLs Expert will copy URLs from multiple open tabs, and also works with Klipper.
  * You can manually do it in Firefox Windows Alt+T+O+C; in Firefox Linux Alt+E+N+C. Note that other plugins may interfere and you will need to undo that after you've done (Use Current Pages as Homepage).
This post was edited on 2016-08-01, 18:29 by SFITCS.
sancaya #3
Member since Aug 2013 · 37 posts · Location: Vnukovo
Yet another powreful FF add-on - Easy Copy
https://sites.google.com/site/smokyinkproductions/easy-copy
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-02-19, 20:35:35 (UTC +01:00)