Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Data of Struct plugin used as variable?
eilko #1
Member since Feb 2012 · 22 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Data of Struct plugin used as variable?
I have added several fields to a page with the use of the Struct plugin (https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:struct). Adding data is working great and so are the aggregated tables.

But I can't get the data of the page itself shown in the way I would like to. I have disabled the show on page feature as I don't want to see all fields and I want to combine them in a new table with some other fields. Secondly I would like to decide myself where to place the table instead of on top like the Struct plugin does now.

Is there a way to use the data of a page in the fields of the struct plugin as variables in the page? Or is there a way to decide where to place the Struct table on the page?
andi (Administrator) #2
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3503 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Not yet. Open feature requests for it. (no promises)
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-14, 08:27:33 (UTC +01:00)