Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
No image upload after upgrade
paul Wittenbraker #1
Member since Aug 2006 · 20 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: No image upload after upgrade
My server is OS x 10.4 and am no pro with this stuff, but very exited new user. I had the latest stable build running, but was having problems with it serving slow. I upgraded to the latest nightly build and have much better speed, but my image upload is not working. In Edit window, I click on image button, a window opens but it is blank.

I attempted to follow upgrade directions on splitbrain site. http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3AInstall May have missed something. Have checked over permissions. Upgrade instructions recommends deleting the cache files in data/.cache/ and media/.cache/. I have /cache, but not /.cache in data, none in media.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We're working to use doku for a wiki for our city; Grand RApids, Michigan. http://g-wiki.org
(sorry if this was not supposed to be here because i'm using dev. version)
paul Wittenbraker #2
Subject: works with simple template
I just installed the 'simple' template. The image upload works, but only with this template. Others I've tried are; minima, mmclean, and default.
andi (Administrator) #3
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3528 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
The media manager was completely reworked in the devel version and template authors need to adjust their templates for the changes.
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
paul Wittenbraker #4
Thanks for the info. We've now switched to the 'simple' template by Michael Klier. The media works with it an it also had some other cool functions (drop-down menus) that we like.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-26, 15:35:46 (UTC +01:00)