Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
webdavclient & davcal & owncloud calendar
maksibec #1
Member since Nov 2016 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: webdavclient & davcal & owncloud calendar
Hi everyone,

First of all: thanks for this great piece of wiki software, which keeps amazing me time and again especially the more I use it :)

I stumbled upon the plugins caldav and webdavclient and am trying to do the following:

• DokuWiki Release 2016-06-26a "Elenor of Tsort" installation on server A
  • ownCloud 7.0.15 (stable) installation on server B
  • oC-user M has a shared calendar V running in the ownCloud
  • I would like to display calendar V also in a DokuWiki page
  • so I installed both caldav and webdavclient and in WebDAV connection setup I add a connection with oC-user M’s login credentials
  • DokuWiki/webdavclient successfully finds all of M’s calendars upon clicking “Discover”
  • however when trying to “Force Sync” I get an error message I do not understand: “Fetching ETags from remote server failed.”

As a result nothing is being displayed :(

Ideally I would not only want to display the calendar but also make it editable via the wiki (any wiki user should be able to add/modify/(delete) events).

Thanks for your advice & help!

Best,

Max
andyboeh #2
Member since Sep 2014 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
It might be that oC 7 is too old for webdavclient: It has been tested with OC9+/NC9+ only. However, please create an issue at https://code.rnb-consulting.at/tag/webdavclient_plugin as that is the place to ask for support for webdavclient.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-14, 08:49:27 (UTC +01:00)