Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
Images no longer display
rustybones #1
Member since Aug 2006 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Images no longer display
Hi guys,
I really need your help with this one as I'm at a complete loss. Images were working fine on our wiki up until a few days ago when now all we get is a link of the filename (eg: http://towersoft.com/sdk/doku.php?id=people:chris )

You'll see the link text is "chef71.jpg" and when you click on the link it goes through to info about the image but does not display the image.

Any help with this would be great as I'm stumbed.

thanks
Rhys
daveyz #2
Member since Aug 2006 · 1 post
Subject: No Images displayed
I have the same problem here

instead of displaying the image it only shows the text.
When i Click the text, normaly it shows the image and the filename.
now it only shows the name":

filename: sandra.jpg
format: GIF
size: 33kb

I use the template Arctic but if i choose for example the default template the same problem occurs.

Please help
This post was edited on 2006-08-15, 16:23 by daveyz.
zorg #3
Member since Jul 2006 · 7 posts · Location: paris
In reply to post #1
hi,

I really need your help with this one as I'm at a complete loss. Images were working fine on our wiki up until a few days ago when now all we get is a link of the filename (eg: http://towersoft.com/sdk/doku.php?id=people:chris )

I have followed this link and I got the picture of a chief with a big moustache. :-)
Then, it seems to work. Have you tried to remove all internet temporary files created by the browser from your computer ?
rustybones #4
Member since Aug 2006 · 2 posts
Hiya guys,
oops sorry I forgot to reply to this and tell you I got it working in the end. For me what it turned out to be was mail.php.

I know very weird, someone had been playing around with mail.php (we're running on WIN2003/IIS6 and mail does'nt work, but thats another kettle of fish) and left it in a non-working state.

Due to this some errors were happening and something was'nt getting included which made ALL images break! All I did was reverted mail.php back to the original that came with the dokuwiki download and everything worked again.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-26, 15:38:03 (UTC +01:00)