Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: Community dokuwiki.org RSS
Does translate.dokuwiki.org save translations?
Osoitz #1
Member since Jun 2017 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Does translate.dokuwiki.org save translations?
Hello,

I have been submitting translations through translate.dokuwiki.org (eu) during a couple of days. I filled the fields above and press the submit button bellow, but I keep finding most of the translated strings as untraslated if I check again. Aparently some of the translations were saved.

Am I doing something wrong?
andi (Administrator) #2
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3358 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
When you submit a translation it creates a pull request at github. Once the pull request gets accepted, the changes will be fed back to the translation system. Since pull requests need to be approved manually (to check for errors or spam) it can take a day or two til your changes are live.

You can always see the list of open pull requests on DokuWiki here: https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/pulls

I just merged your changes so they should be updated on the translation interface soonish.
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
Osoitz #3
Member since Jun 2017 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Great, thanks for the explanation and the hard work.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-12-14, 22:48:29 (UTC +01:00)