Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Heavy Amazon Plugin
thomasdrechsel #1
Member since Jul 2006 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Heavy Amazon Plugin
Does anybody know where to download the file amazon.tar.gz.
I want to try this plugin: http://inhalt.serviert.de/wiki/plugin/amazon.

Or do I just have to create the two files amazon_plugin_class.xmlreader.php and amazon_plugin_syntax.php.
I made this and it doesn't work.

Thanks for feedback and regards, Thomas
mkalz #2
Member since Aug 2006 · 1 post
I asked this question some time ago and I also tried to get in touch with the developer...but without sucess. Would be great if anyone can explain this.

Cheers

Marco
koko #3
Member since May 2006 · 161 posts · Location: Zonhoven Belgium
hi,

Maybe there is another DW-user tha uses the plugin.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
maxigs #4
Member since Jan 2007 · 6 posts
good to hear i'm not just to stupid to find it.

been searching for maybe 1hr on the site yesterday and signed up with the hope its only visible if you are logged in - nothing.

just copying both of the files in does not work and since in the installation manual it says there is a package it should be available somehow also.

i would almost suggest to remove it from the plugin overview, since it does not seem to be possible to get the plugin anyway.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-06, 04:49:41 (UTC +02:00)