Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Struct & Bureaucracy: Error Saving with zero timestamp does not work.
Mfu #1
Member since Feb 2018 · 2 posts · Location: Bavaria, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Struct & Bureaucracy: Error Saving with zero timestamp does not work.
Hi All,

I am back to Dokuwiki after a 1 year break and I used to work with the Bureaucracy & Data plugin. Now I wanted to work with the new struct plugin to see how it evolved  :-) .

Installation:  "2017-02-19e Frusterick Manners" , with the latest bootstrap3 template, Bureaucracy & Struct.

At the moment I only have simple for form that works in template mode only.
When adding a struct field to it and submitting the form it brings up: "Saving with zero timestamp does not work."

I see that this error comes from the SQLight backend. I am wondering if I do something wrong, because creating a new article via the Bureaucracy template action should be a basic task.

<form>
Action template :templates:templ-demo demo:@@Article-Name@@ :

Fieldset "Article URL"
Textbox  "Article-Name"

Fieldset "Article Metadata"
struct_field "metainfo.status" @

submit "Create article based on the Demo-Template"
</form>

THX for your tips/recommendations.

Michael
mavoodoo #2
Member for a month · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
I had this errormessage pop up in my installation of dokuwiki.
The cause in my case was a missing template file and or namespace folder even though the bureaucracy form was configured to look for one. Adding the folder + "c_template.txt" resolved the issue for me.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-17, 07:22:15 (UTC +01:00)