Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template
courtland #1
Member since Mar 2015 · 90 posts · Location: USA
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Edit Navbar Height in Boostrap3 Template
Good morning folks, I have been knocking my head around and trying to find the css to edit the navbar top globally in Boostrap3 template.
Using inspector I have found how to increase the size of the logo, but now I need to increase the height of the navbar area.
Any suggestions or direction are greatly appreciated.
Also, is there a safe over ride file to perform these changes in Bootstrap3 so as not get over ridden during upgrades?
Thanks!
brentn #2
Member since Feb 2018 · 3 posts
Checkout devel:css#user_styles

I put my changes in to conf/userstyle.css. Regarding the navbar height, the option you're looking for is:

.navbar {
     height: 50px;
}

That's the standard/default. Change the 50px to whatever you want. But that's only for the navbar div itself, and there are many nested divs in there. Checkout the documentation from bootstrap themselves on their navbar to see what classes you would want to adjust. There's also a not-doluwiki-specific howto here since Bootstrap is used all over the web.
This post was edited on 2018-03-01, 11:17 by brentn.
courtland #3
Member since Mar 2015 · 90 posts · Location: USA
Brent thanks a whole lot for that, appreciate it much, and it helped immensely!!!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-23, 05:18:42 (UTC +02:00)