Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
Collapsible table of contents
Exocomp #1
Member since Nov 2017 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Collapsible table of contents
Is there a way to make the table of contents sections itself collapsible? When there is a lot of sections the toc gets very long, it would be nice to collapse them to one or two levels to get a birds view of everything.
StarArmy #2
Member since Nov 2011 · 43 posts
The TOC is already collapsible on the standard template. Click where it says "Table of Contents" to collapse it.
JohnPS #3
Member for a month · 1 post
Maybe the original post is talking about collapsing the sections, rather than the whole ToC?   Similar to how the site map is collapsible. I've also got a few pages with so many subheadings in the first main section that it makes using the ToC to find later subsections very unwieldy. I've searched for a plugin, but had no luck yet.
This post was edited on 2018-05-14, 00:36 by JohnPS.
LarsDW223 #4
Member since Sep 2014 · 235 posts
If you want to minimize the depth of the toc in general you can use the configuration setting maxtoclevel.
LarsDW223 #5
Member since Sep 2014 · 235 posts
Also, did you try out other templates? There might be templates supporting this feature (but I didn't check).
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-05-20, 14:00:17 (UTC +02:00)