Forum: General Help and Support Server Setup RSS
Blank page after upgrade to Greebo [Solved]
firminmaillard #1
Member since Jul 2017 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Blank page after upgrade to Greebo [Solved]
Dear community,

I've upgraded to Greebo yesterday on my FreeBSD server through pkg (PHP 5.6, nginx 1.14) and since then in my browser I only see a blank page.

In the nginx error.log file I've found this, for example:

2018/04/28 09:44:34 [error] 2474#100162: *6403 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function json_encode() in /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/template.php on line 343" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: ks3367031.kimsufi.com, request: "GET /doku.php?id=film_2015 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "firminmaillard.org"

Does that say something to you? Shall I look somewhere else?

Thank you very much for your help,
Francesco
This post was edited on 2018-05-05, 18:23 by firminmaillard.
LarsDW223 #2
Member since Sep 2014 · 384 posts · Location: Paderborn
Please also see https://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/15788.
Try to install php71-json or php5-json depending on your PHP version.
firminmaillard #3
Thanks a lot Lars, for pointing me to that thread; I'm sorry I didn't search well enough on the forum.

I've installed php56-json and now I see my DokuWiki again... but I cannot login anymore, with this error:

2018/04/28 10:17:53 [error] 621#100088: *303 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function hash_equals() in /usr/local/www/dokuwiki/inc/PassHash.class.php on line 94" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: ks3367031.kimsufi.com, request: "POST /doku.php?id=start&do=login&sectok= HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "firminmaillard.org", referrer: "http://firminmaillard.org/doku.php?id=start&do=login&sectok="

Any ideas?

Francesco
andi (Administrator) #4
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3400 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Are you sure you using PHP 5.6? hash_equals() is available since 5.6.0
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
firminmaillard #5
Hi Andi,

Well, yes, I have PHP 5.6.35 on a FreeBSD 10.4 server, and anyway until the upgrade to Greebo I could of course login to my DokuWiki.

Thank you very much for your interest,
Francesco
This post was edited on 2018-04-28, 14:25 by firminmaillard.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-03-23, 22:16:43 (UTC +01:00)