Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
Sitemap in sidebar
biowan #1
Member since Nov 2007 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Sitemap in sidebar
Hi,

Since a long time that I reconfigure dokuwiki. Our old site with our main menu on the left is a sitemap. I don't remember how I put it there with the old version 2012-10-13 with the old template roundbox. With the new version dokuwiki, I spend a lot of time to adjust all site with new template bootstrap3 and mainly on this sitemap. I can see that I can use sidebar with plugin sitemapnavi. But the problem, this plugin print the attachment files and there is no possible option of configuration.

I tested simplenavi plugin too, but no possible configuration too.

Can someone have other solution ? I would like a automatically sitemap as menu in sidebar look like the sitemapnavi without media files in the tree.

Thank you for your help.
biowan
umrasmussen #2
User title: Uwe Rasmussen
Member since Jun 2007 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
I'm also interested in this question.
turnermm (Moderator) #3
Member since Oct 2009 · 4755 posts · Location: Canada
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members, Super Mods
In reply to post #1
I am not quite sure what you man by attachment files.  Try the indexmenu plugin.  It has options for skipping files and namespaces.
Myron Turner
github: https://github.com/turnermm
plugins, templates: http://www.mturner.org/devel
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-18, 06:52:07 (UTC +01:00)